Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Grand Opening Party!NEW hotel-lounge bar-restaurant

PH Lodge

"PH" means Pattaya hotel, or Pussy Heaven?

or "Poon Heaven?' I think we need a NAMING contest!!!

ALL girls like it in the Ass. Not all know it....yet!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PH Lodge

• mokum

• buttmint

• DJW

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've stayed in this area previously - how far are you away from Soi LK Pavillion? Out of interest what was the building used for before?

Also having walked from Soi LK Pavillion to Walking St or Tut Com a few times both sober and drunk are your distances a little on the low side? 500m seems quite under estimated IMO

LK Pavillion is right behind us.

Before, to my knowledge, this was a fairly run down guest house called Rungalawan Place. I wish i made the photo's to show what it use to be.

In not so many words, furniture was approx 10 years old, had 4 different color walls in the same room and few holes in the ceiling here and there :)

The 500 meters distance is of course an estimate, however it is taken from the City Hall and doing my own driving, keep in mind 500 meters is 1/2 of a 1km, so it is 10-15 mins walk.

"PH" means Pattaya Hotel, or Pussy Heaven?

or "Poon Heaven?' I think we need a NAMING contest!!!

Which one do you prefer? :P

....okay, if I am on 3rd Road, going south and approaching Pattaya Tai, then PH hotel is on my left just before I

get to Mityon Motors, which is also on my left?

Did I get that correctomundo?

Nice looking digs, conveniently located....

Thats correct, just before you get to Mityon

LK Pavillion is right behind us.

Before, to my knowledge, this was a fairly run down guest house called Rungalawan Place. I wish i made the photo's to show what it use to be.

In not so many words, furniture was approx 10 years old, had 4 different color walls in the same room and few holes in the ceiling here and there :)

The 500 meters distance is of course an estimate, however it is taken from the City Hall and doing my own driving, keep in mind 500 meters is 1/2 of a 1km, so it is 10-15 mins walk.

Which one do you prefer? :P

Thanks I have a better idea now - if my memory is correct - near the wedding dress hire type shop? I'll be out walking that area soon so hope to call in for a beer

DJ

Thanks I have a better idea now - if my memory is correct - near the wedding dress hire type shop? I'll be out walking that area soon so hope to call in for a beer

DJ

Spot On.

Our Assistant Manager is also a Church Preacher(not joking) so should anyone have the Desire to tie the knot in the morning, can always dress the bride and get married :08:

Q1 Is there parking?

Q2 Is there regular Baht bus down Pattaya Tai to WS? (Suspect so)

Q3 Round the corner is that Thai Korea BBQ place up from Tony's Food?

Q1 Is there parking?

Q2 Is there regular Baht bus down Pattaya Tai to WS? (Suspect so)

Q3 Round the corner is that Thai Korea BBQ place up from Tony's Food?

Motorcycle yes

Yes

Yes there is a buffet BBQ place around the corner, but i am unsure if its Korean or any other info about it( i only drive past it)

Just a reminder for those in town that the party is on tonight starting at 8pm.

still plenty of FREE drinks and food to give away. :001_Thank_You5:

Just a reminder for those in town that the party is on tonight starting at 8pm.

still plenty of FREE drinks and food to give away. :001_Thank_You5:

I will swing by tonight.

Best of luck!

Looks ok & a great price.

:001_Thank_You5:

ALL This is basically to ensure that no customer is NOT drugged or robbed.

NO Joiner fee :)

I think you should change your wording here....."that no customer is NOT drugged or robbed"

I have the feeling you mean "that no customer is drugged or robbed" OR "that customers are not drugged or robbed". :GoldenSmile1:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

I think you should change your wording here....."that no customer is NOT drugged or robbed"

I have the feeling you mean "that no customer is drugged or robbed" OR "that customers are not drugged or robbed". :GoldenSmile1:

LOL, Thank you for pointing out, another reason to proof read before posting-lol

Yes it meant to say All measures are taken to ensure customers DO NOT get robbed or drugged.

I will swing by tonight.

Best of luck!

To receive your free jug, please see Peter and tell him your name.

See you tonight

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, Thank you for pointing out, another reason to proof read before posting-lol

Yes it meant to say All measures are taken to ensure customers DO NOT get robbed or drugged.

is it possible to post Photos of SPAM WORD house and Deluxe super.

I am planning a very short trip for 2 nights in Sep 23rs & 24th Night.

Are you close to Tony's fitness/pool

Edited by mogo72

I mean SPAM WORD house

Yes we are located walking distance from Tony's approx 50-100 meters

here are the pics

Deluxe Super Plus, please note curtains are NOT see through 100% guarantee

post-57791-0-21261300-1309842952.jpg

The Pnthouse room

post-57791-0-44649600-1309843013.jpg

post-57791-0-67643900-1309843030.jpg

Looks very nice. Good luck with your new business venture

How many floors is the building like the floor at street level is 1st floor and the top floor is 4th floor.

Reception, lounge bar and restaurant is 1 floor, 3 floors with rooms plus 1 floor pnthouse and laundry. So I guess 5 with your count or 4 not counting the ground/1floor

Reception, lounge bar and restaurant is 1 floor, 3 floors with rooms plus 1 floor pnthouse and laundry. So I guess 5 with your count or 4 not counting the ground/1floor

Do you have a lift? Some of us (me) are getting old and fat.

Thanks

Do you have a lift? Some of us (me) are getting old and fat.

Thanks

No, there is no lift but some exercise is always good :),

Seriously though the 2 floor is only 1 flight of stairs.

so still no answer if this hotel is up for sale, seen some ads on thaivisa and bahtsold with the same pictures, maybe can send me a PM if you are a genuine seller, thanks :)

so still no answer if this hotel is up for sale, seen some ads on thaivisa and bahtsold with the same pictures, maybe can send me a PM if you are a genuine seller, thanks :)

If yOu are a genuine buyer, may be you would contact people who are selling hotel on bahtsold and thaivisa. Just a thought :)

Alternatively if yOu are genuine buyer, may be you would send pm and make an offer to buy for this hotel, but again just a thought :)

Edited by PH Lodge

If yOu are a genuine buyer, may be you would contact people who are selling hotel on bahtsold and thaivisa. Just a thought :)

Alternatively if yOu are genuine buyer, may be you would send pm and make an offer to buy for this hotel, but again just a thought :)

Thanks for your advice but i did do that already but didnt got any reply, however i am still confused a bit that a new opening hotel is already up for sale plus an add for renting out the bar area with the similar price as the hotel, but then again thats just a thought :-)

TY for you reply,i know enough now