IGNORED

Ipad2 64GB Wifi & 3G

Les

Brought ipad2's from America for friends and family in Thailand. But 3 didn't fall through. So instead of taking them back. I'm willing to sell them at 29000 each. I also have covers for all three. (2 green & 1 blue)

Call me at 0814548041

Offer available while supplies last

I saw 29000.

Don't know about which apple shops. But the ones I saw were 29000

They are B25,900 in the Apple shops here.

that's exactly what they cost here in Canada. Apple is pretty strict with their price points no matter where they sell them.

that's exactly what they cost here in Canada. Apple is pretty strict with their price points no matter where they sell them.

30600 baht would be the equivalent from OZ using the apple store and today's exchange rate!

Mr OP - I think the gist of the above posts is it may be a more attractive offer if you discount !

I would like to add that I have an iPad 2 and they are fooking great !

And if you buy one - let me know how to upload photos onto PA with them as I haven't got a clue .......

And if you buy one - let me know how to upload photos onto PA with them as I haven't got a clue .......

I dont own one but I have read somewhere the handicap is with safari?....

Great device though!

I dont own one but I have read somewhere the handicap is with safari?....

Great device though!

Ok thanks

I will investigate further as I'm not sure if it's that, or the settings I choose through PA, but I just cannot select the 'choose file ' button.

Have no probs off my laptop but you may be right - will see if I can change the browser - although I dont think I can. Going to put out a thread request for info tonight I think

I went to Thailand thinking of buying an iPad.

But as someone else mentioned apple sets the price everywhere!

There are no bargains because it's Thailand here.

I really want one so will have to suck it up and pay full price eventually.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Hey Trav!!!!

It's me les from Hawaii.

If you really want one I can sell it to you at the same price as the store.

Too bad you aren't here now. Would be good hitting the town again.

Where is Craig?

Hey Trav!!!!

It's me les from Hawaii.

Where is Craig?

No offence meant Les,

But why would someone buy from you for the same price as the store.

You can take it back to the store and bang the desk if it develops a problem.

What guarantee do you intend to give ?.

As to cost listed today in the I Beat shop Tukom Pattaya:

iPad 2 WIFI +3G

16GB 19,000

32GB 22,900

64GB 25,900

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

This thread is hilarious! But who knows...if enough people read this, maybe one or two idiots will pay FULL RETAIL for a product that the OP won't guarantee or be able to provide maintenance for.

How can you tell if your wife is dead?

The sex is the same, but the dishes pile up.

Ok to clear things up. Although it seems lots of people want this post to stay alive.

I put up the prices I did because that's what I saw in Bangkok @ MBK and at Tukom in Pattaya.

I did sell all of them at 28000 to a shop here in BKK.

I was not trying to rip anyone off. I was just offering it at a price that I seen and was told I could get for them.

So to end the post......

Someone in BKK (a shop) thought 28000 Baht for an Ipad2 was fair, as she assured me that she can easily sell it for 29000.

This post was an (OFFER). If you didn't think it was fair or didn't want to buy it. I can and do respect that.

If you thought I was misinformed or didn't know the real price. I thank you for informing me.

It is because of the responses that I realized that the best price I could get was from my friend in BKK who owns a shop.

ALL IPAD2'S ARE SOLD. END OF POST......:o)

have a great day everyone.

Ok to clear things up. Although it seems lots of people want this post to stay alive.

I put up the prices I did because that's what I saw in Bangkok @ MBK and at Tukom in Pattaya.

I did sell all of them at 28000 to a shop here in BKK.

I was not trying to rip anyone off. I was just offering it at a price that I seen and was told I could get for them.

So to end the post......

Someone in BKK (a shop) thought 28000 Baht for an Ipad2 was fair, as she assured me that she can easily sell it for 29000.

This post was an (OFFER). If you didn't think it was fair or didn't want to buy it. I can and do respect that.

If you thought I was misinformed or didn't know the real price. I thank you for informing me.

It is because of the responses that I realized that the best price I could get was from my friend in BKK who owns a shop.

ALL IPAD2'S ARE SOLD. END OF POST......:o)

have a great day everyone.

Would your friend like to buy some more I would be happy to sell her any amount she would wish to purchase.

I would do her a better deal than you and sell them to her for 27,000bt.

Before any one informs me that they are only 25,900 brand new in all the shops please note This is an OFFER.

:Cross_Fingers:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Interested to know how the shop runs on a profit margin of 1000 baht on such an expensive item.

Back of a fag packet I work it out at 3.5%. Then minus all your shop & staff costs.

Plus they have had to pay up front for the item in cash.

• 1 month later...

This thread is hilarious! But who knows...if enough people read this, maybe one or two idiots will pay FULL RETAIL for a product that the OP won't guarantee or be able to provide maintenance for.

if the iPad 2 is new and you buy it in secon hand apple guarantee it. for example: if i buy Les's ipad 2 bought from Les 01-07-2011 apple guarantee it until 01-07-2012 if he sell it to me too. i can extend guarantee for 2 years more with AppleCare Protection Plan if I buy a apple product in second hand in its first year of life

Hey Trav!!!!

It's me les from Hawaii.

Where is Craig?

Sorry for the slow response.

You did not hit reply so it did not appear in my notifications.

I know the trip is probably over now.

When is your next trip?

I'm over there again on 31st August.

Good to see you are still making it over there mate. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Interested to know how the shop runs on a profit margin of 1000 baht on such an expensive item.

Back of a fag packet I work it out at 3.5%. Then minus all your shop & staff costs.

Plus they have had to pay up front for the item in cash.

probably you don't know the profit margin apple offers to you if you have an indipendent shop and want to sell mac products. i was a shop owner in Italy and ask apple to sell their pc. the profit margin thei offer me was less than a piece of cake

Archived