IGNORED

ACCOR 50% OFF SALE

wackyjacky

Accor has a 1/2 off sale every Summer & it's for the next 9 days. More like 40% on most properties actually. There's some sweet deals - Sukhumvit Grande & Mecure Asoke Res.- 1500B, Ibis Nana - 650, Lotus Sukhumvit - 1200. I can't find it through the Accor site, so you must have to join A-Club 1st (go ahead it's free). Works all over the world. Sorry, I can't send you the link 'cause it's got my account info all over it. wj

Found a link w/out my shit all over it: accorhotels.com/gb/promotion/specials/crazyprices.shtml. For Bookings July 8 - Sept 4. Can't get it to transcribe properly to PA, so put the http://www. in front. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Accor has a 1/2 off sale every Summer & it's for the next 9 days. More like 40% on most properties actually. There's some sweet deals - Sukhumvit Grande & Mecure Asoke Res.- 1500B, Ibis Nana - 650, Lotus Sukhumvit - 1200. I can't find it through the Accor site, so you must have to join A-Club 1st (go ahead it's free). Works all over the world. Sorry, I can't send you the link 'cause it's got my account info all over it. wj

Yes just got the email, says first couple of days for A-Club members only, then open to everyone for a week from Thursday I think. This is the deal that comes round once or twice a year, that I always try to catch. The fantastic Sukhumvit Grande (might be a bit biased there) comes in to a decent price. As has been mentioned above it is a short validity period this time though, business must be pretty good?

Good luck to all who can make use of this...

Edited by Wardrobe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

I got the same 50% offer on my e-mail and i booked for myself a couple of nights in july in Grand mercury park. The price was 1250bht/day so i think that is good price for bangkok hotel. Only funny thing that was that it did not include breakfast. For brakfast you should have paid more 450bht/person what i think is little bit too much.

Anyway no harm done, i`m not a breakfast person anyway. More like coffee and go is my style. I haven´t been in this hotel before so i hope it´s good. My report comes later in july after the visit.

Vodka martini, please.

"Shaken or stirred,sir ??"

Do i look like i care ??