IGNORED

Ken Doherty appearing @ Kilkenny Soi LK Metro

Kilkennypattaya

Hi all,

Kilkenny's on Soi LK Metro will have Ken Doherty for the evening of July the 7th. He'll be playing 20+ games of pool and showing of some of his trick shots for all to see. If any of you were there to see when we had Jimmy White back in March you'll know it was a great night. This time we've got Ken and he'll be coming in around 9pm and staying for most of the evening.

For those that don't know much about Ken Doherty he is the only player to ever win both the World Amateur and Wold Professional titles. He's played and beaten the best. He's stopping in to Pattaya for a few days before he plays in the world snooker grand prix in Bangkok.

We'll be selling tickets to play Ken on the evening and raffling a few off too. Even if you don't want to play you'll have a great night watching him.

Anybody interested in buying a ticket to play Ken PM me.

Entry on the night is free. Tickets to play Ken are 1,200 baht each and well worth the bragging rights to say that you've played (and maybe beaten) a world champion.

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers

Wow first jimmy now ken that's superb!!

Wish I could be there but I won't be over till hopefully end of october :(

Please try and organise a similar event around that time and I guarantee I will come lol

Posted Image

Get a new or second hand Brunswick type table, I played at Kilkenny Bar last April with Pooks and was not impressed with that table, It will not impress Ken Doherty but he is a gentleman, he wont say anything.. But i wanted to give everyone involved that night a best of luck.. Ken is a down to earth man, never stick his nose up, like Jimmy White, he is a people champion...

Always been a big fan of ken, like you said a down to earth guy and a peoples champ

Posted Image

Wow first jimmy now ken that's superb!!

Wish I could be there but I won't be over till hopefully end of october :(

Please try and organise a similar event around that time and I guarantee I will come lol

We've got jimmy coming back later in the year with Tony Drago. The dates are not yet confirmed so you might be lucky and be able to see them when you're back! I'd say we'll know soon though. As soon as I know I'll post it on here. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ken play as well.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Did ken turn up for this event at Kilkenny? If so was it a good night?

Thanks

Posted Image

Did ken turn up for this event at Kilkenny? If so was it a good night?

Thanks

Yes he did. Was a really good night. The man is an absolute gentleman with a great sense of humour to go with it. I'm sure we'll be seeing him agian. We've got Jimmy White and Tony Knowles coming shortly too.

I've put a few pics up on our website of the Ken Doherty night. www.kilkennypattaya.com