IGNORED

Asiana Airlines

SlyFox29

I have never flown Asiana Airlines, but have read only good things about them. I am flying from Chicago, USA in September. My main concern is that I'm a very tall guy and any extra leg room helps for the 20+ hours in the air.

Has anyone here flown with Asiana and are they a good airline?

I have never flown Asiana Airlines, but have read only good things about them. I am flying from Chicago, USA in September. My main concern is that I'm a very tall guy and any extra leg room helps for the 20+ hours in the air.

Has anyone here flown with Asiana and are they a good airline?

i just got a seat behind the bulkhead. this has the most foot roomfor anywhere on thr plane in economy. just look on internet booking of seating or ask travel agent you want to sit where most leg room. if they say behind the bulkhead ? say yes please. I am amputee and i got a vacant seat beside me and i took off my shoes and put feet up on wall. not bad at all.

Asiana are a South Korean airline,

Their ok, i have used them for while a couple of years back, very pleasant nice staff and helpful.

Only problem, Korean people are small and so is the seats.

I flew Asiana from Los Angeles. I'm tall also and got an Exit Row seat for the Trans Pacific flights. My advice is show up early to the Check In Line, be there when it opens. Ask for an Asile Exit Row seat. when they see a tall fit guy they'll usually give one to you, maybe.

• 1 month later...

I have made 6 trips to China since 2008. first 2 I flew United. the rest I have flown either Asiana or Korean air, all from chicago(ORD). The korean airlines definetly have more legroom, I am 6'2 and this is important to me also. They also have better in flight entertainment and food. the airline attendants are stunning as well.

Asiana or Korean Air are highly recomended.

Asiana are a South Korean airline,

Their ok, i have used them for while a couple of years back, very pleasant nice staff and helpful.

Only problem, Korean people are small and so is the seats.

Actually, Korean's are tallest Asians in Avg in Asia. Specially teenager these days are avg of 180cm's