Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Snatchers on the run

benny31

One more time.

Snatchers on the run

While riding a motorbike on Soi 17, a Russian couple was accosted by two young men who robbed the woman of her purse and sped away on a dark motorbike. Anastasia Kaliniha and Eduar Plyukhin were injured when their bike fell over during the attack.

The couple said they were en route to their residence when two male teens rushed at them and grabbed Anastasia’s purse. The bag reportedly contained a digital camera and 3,000 baht. Neither the couple nor any witnesses were able to provide a description of the assailants or the number on the bike’s license plate.

snatchers on the run.jpg

Same thing happend to me on saturday night. Was riding home with my girl on the back on Sukhumvit at 2am, when 2 thai guys on a bike drives by and snatch her handbag from her arm. She lost her phone, Id card, atm card and 300 baht in cash. Lucky we didnt crash when it happened. Fuckin cunts!

That's No good..Hope there okay and not too shaken up....Blondie has a nice set of Pins...

Edited by flying_guitars

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

hearing more and more reports of this type of crime , even guys pushing over moterbikes and robbing the victims as they are lying in the road injured, even in the LOS , just be careful with what you show ie jewellery , watches even if they are fake

Same thing happend to me on saturday night. Was riding home with my girl on the back on Sukhumvit at 2am, when 2 thai guys on a bike drives by and snatch her handbag from her arm. She lost her phone, Id card, atm card and 300 baht in cash. Lucky we didnt crash when it happened. Fuckin cunts!

You were lucky, me and my missis were pulled off and still got nasty scars from 2 years ago.

Too much same stories when motorbike boy took off gold from neck on Soi Buakhao and took handback. One I saw 1 p.m. afternoon when I walking this street. Be careful all time and all places.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

You were lucky, me and my missis were pulled off and still got nasty scars from 2 years ago.

Yup, we were almost at full stop for a u-turn when it happend, else could have ended nasty... Sorry for your incident....

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to here about such thing, luck never happened to me over of my travel to patt,s.......

Sadly this is a regular occurance in this part of the world. Rented m/bs are easily recognised by the young thugs and will target the riders at any time of the day. Sois Khaotalo, Khaonoi and Nernplubwern are all hit areas, so be careful. Beach road, Buakhao and parts of Second road are hit areas.

A simple device which costs up to $40 is the telescopic self defence baton. Highly recommend as a blow to the arm, shoulder or - if you are lucky - nose, will disable the perp for hours. Small and effective, cheap and hideable - good personal defence.

TSB-Batons.gif

This kit is good, my own HK - MP17 is slightly overkill !!!! I jest !!

What would the BiB do if they found you with one of these batons ?

In the UK you would be arrested.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Sadly this is a regular occurance in this part of the world. Rented m/bs are easily recognised by the young thugs and will target the riders at any time of the day. Sois Khaotalo, Khaonoi and Nernplubwern are all hit areas, so be careful. Beach road, Buakhao and parts of Second road are hit areas.

A simple device which costs up to $40 is the telescopic self defence baton. Highly recommend as a blow to the arm, shoulder or - if you are lucky - nose, will disable the perp for hours. Small and effective, cheap and hideable - good personal defence.

TSB-Batons.gif

This kit is good, my own HK - MP17 is slightly overkill !!!! I jest !!

I am not sure that is a good idea. Too many of these scum seem to have access to bigger weapons. The loss of a few Baht is better than ending up dead.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I am not sure that is a good idea. Too many of these scum seem to have access to bigger weapons. The loss of a few Baht is better than ending up dead.

Yes, I do agree, but being knocked off your bike can lead to many other costs - medical, bike repairs, etc. I really don't think the local politzei would give a monkies if you were stopped. The weapon is very concealable and you will not get searched unless you look like a yaba man. I offer it as an idea for personal protection, that's all.