IGNORED

think im going to go with Pattaya Bay Resort hotel

tobeornottobe

The rooms look fine and good value at 999 a night in the off season plus I get one night free if I book 7, I was going to go with Page 10 but thats 600 or 700 bath more expensive a night, im not sure its worth spending the extra, has anyone any feedback on Pattaya Bay Resort?

I stayed their, good hotel and very clean.

Girl friendly, they take their ID's .........i would recommend it, good pool on the roof.

Value for money.

To far away from WS imo. Not a so good location.

I would prefer something between beach road and second road.

However, regarding the reviews on this board, not a bad place.

To far away from WS imo. Not a so good location.

I would prefer something between beach road and second road.

However, regarding the reviews on this board, not a bad place.

To WS - get PBR TukTuk to 2nd Road - short walk

From WS - Baht Bus to Avenue - Short walk

Good location IMO

Stayed there 12 times. Great place and never had a major issue.

You will love it there, and so will the girls.

The rooms look fine and good value at 999 a night in the off season plus I get one night free if I book 7, I was going to go with page 10 but thats 600 or 700 bath more expensive a night, im not sure its worth spending the extra, has anyone any feedback on Pattaya Bay Resort?

The 999 rooms are very small. Not a good value IMHO.

PBR is well worth it. Great location near to everything and always kept spotlessly clean. Comfortable beds and although the standard rooms are small, how much space do you need? Very friendly and accommodating staff, free internet in reception and wi-fi, good food and very monger friendly.

i stayed there for a week nice and clean good staff i changed rooms cause wifi was bad, inconvinient location theres better around

i stayed there for a week nice and clean good staff i changed rooms cause wifi was bad, inconvinient location theres better around

5 minutes walk to soi Diana/LK Metro, 3-5 minutes walk to 2nd Rd, soi 13 and Beach Road, 2 minutes in the free tuk-tuk and then 5 minutes walk to Walking Street. How inconvenient :unsure:

Edited by brewster

I stop there all the time when I go to patts I think it's a great hotel for the money, very clean, very friendly staff and personally I think it's location is ideal well it is for me I generally drink on soi buckhaw and second road and it's a short walk to Walking Street

I haave stayed there twice this year, last trip was in may nice enough hotel for low season very secure.

swipe card to get to the lift to access the rooms, the girls at reception attitude did change a little bit after I bought back 2 girls then a short time a few hours later however come november I will stay maybe 2-3 nights there then find a guest house near champagne/ office.

• 3 weeks later...

5 minutes walk to soi Diana/LK Metro, 3-5 minutes walk to 2nd Rd, soi 13 and Beach Road, 2 minutes in the free tuk-tuk and then 5 minutes walk to Walking Street. How inconvenient :unsure:

i think you answered your own question.the free tuk tuks good when hes there,a few times had to wait while they called him.

it was easier to walk iff you didnt see him.

walking though a shopping center everytime you go back nto your hotel was a pain especialy iff you do it a few times a day.

its on a dark back street at night .iff you taxi it everywhere i spose its fine,but i tend to baht bus it so for me its inconvienient.

for the same money you can go dianna inn, in new wing with balconey over pool for same price and better rooms and pool imho and on baht bus route.