Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Knife fight over customer leaves woman dead

benny31

Wow mate what a story!

Just goes to show you should never piss off a BG.

We have all heard of guys waking up with their dicks cut off....maybe we should do bag searches when we bring the girls back to our rooms.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andyaus

• Texas Skibum

• QuotaMan

• Luv2Phuket

That girl in the picture looks really 'rough,' in terms of one you don't want to mess with.

That is why I would never do a 'two-some' with some free lancers, only from an reputable establishment (including a famous one here if you know what I mean).

I know many have had great experiences with free lancers and 'independents' and I'm not trying to discount these girls or the mongers who patronize them, just personally speaking I am not particularly good at 'reading' working girls that don't work in go go's and the like. So that is why I stick to my 'comfort zone.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Don't fancy going to sleep with her in my room when she has a blade like that in her handbag. Glad I mainly stick to STs.

Sad story.

Such a pointless waste over a drunken arguement.

These girls live a crazy life.

Any BG who has been in Pattaya a while will have stories of where they had to defend themselves.

If they work a year they will run into customers who try to avoid paying, customers who are rough with them, customers who are drunk and rude.

I suspect quite a few girls carry weapons of some sort in their bags.

If we can learn anything from this , we should remember that for us 1000 baht is a small amount but for some of these girls it must mean soooo much more if they are willing to fight for it like this. We need to appreciate this when we are dealing with these kids.......

fighting over 1000 baht ????

don't forget he was japane$$e :Number1a:

Edited by aussielongboat

Another point not many punters around I speak to a few girls from time to time and they all say not many customers, one has gone 8 days without a barfine.Normally has no trouble getting 5 a week.

These girls need money if one thinks she is getting jibed with money in short supply what do you think will happen.

This is nothing new I seen a girl get stabbed over a farang by another girl in Marine disco 10 years ago.

It's always been there country there rules. Never argue, pay it leave and you'll be better off. It sucks. But we don't go there for the Pad Thai.

Looking at the picture of the girl I can't help thinking that drugs were probably involved here as well. Some of these kids get crazy when the yabba kicks in.

Sad story but it is not the first time nor will it be the last time something like this happened. All in all, Patts is still safer than most large cities in the USA. There are many areas in the big cities in USA, South America, Africa and Europe where it is totally unsafe to walk alone or even in a small group of 2 or 3 especially at night.

While I do not carry a knife it is surprising what you can do with a belt that has a heavy buckle on the end of it. A couple of wraps around the hand and 30 inches of 2" wide fairly thick leather with a buckle weighing 10 ounces can be a comfort at times. When the belt and buckle is part of the Cowboy outfit I wear it passes without notice until it is needed. Saved me a couple of times from knife attacks.

Last trip (March 2011) the belt and belt buckle saved me from a being attacked by 5 Katoys on Soi 8. They backed off when I took the belt off and set up to use it. Saw the same group of them for several consecutive nights after that but they ignored me.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

That girl in the picture looks really 'rough,' in terms of one you don't want to mess with.

Looking at the picture of the girl I can't help thinking that drugs were probably involved here as well.

As soon as I saw the pic, the first thing I thought was, "Man, that chick looks hardcore." I'd have probably avoided a girl who looked that hardened, but I guess to each their own. I refuse to believe this didn't get crazy long before the stabbing too... that's more of an advanced monger skill... knowing when to stop the insanity. I'm sure most of us, if not all, have stories where there was point where we said, "You know what? This is effing crazy and I don't know if I want to be a part of it anymore."

Knife fight over customer leaves woman dead

post-6000-0-52351600-1307896335.jpg

Thanks for the pic , she's hot and did lesbian stuff and i'd love to jizz on her face but sadly she's off the market for a spell :Birthday_Cake:

Edited by soi

Yup totally agree,

The UK with the influx of immigrants, originally being brought up in countries that don't have the same respect from life as we have, causing an increase in serious assualt, knife crime, and murders. Not 100% their fault, as where they come from they have to do anything to survive, unfortunately the mentality they have brought to Britian.

Eastern european, arabic, muslims, African etc..........they all have been brought up in tough times, civil wars, extreme poverty etc.

Don't get me wrong, i am not against immigrants or people seeking asylum, they just have to change their morals and shed the practice of extreme violence when coming to a new country and abide by their laws.

you're kidding right.....seems to me that the brits invaded every country in the world...took over and put themselves in charge....hard to believe the wild brits (yanks,canadians, germans, etc) i see fighting in pattaya and raising hell are the mello law abiding types you describe.....it is amazing how all us mongers come down to this nice little country, get pissed, fuck their women, puke on their sidewalks, raise general hell...and then are horrified when something goes wrong......

don't be surprised, we are entering into the lowest forms of life and decadence...any one of us would gladly ask two or three of these girls to spend the night with us....not the sort of thing you write home about.

if you don't carry a knife, or are a karate black belt, you are just being lucky or stupid. after 15 years of travel here and there around the world, been robbed at knife point only 3 times, escaped lethal situations 4 or 5 times, been there, done that.

it is sad it happened, but it is expected. one death per week in pattaya last time i looked. off a balcony, found in a trash bag, shot in the head before he could transfer the cash from her account...if you walk into a bar, anything can happen...it is like swimming with sharks. our choice.

just a good general rant......for some reason...had to say it !!! call me a shit if you like.

If I saw that tattoo on a bar girl (or in her case - a freelancer), I'd forget about her. It's pretty intense ink job, and likely matches her personality.

TGOEA

When I was in Patts a bargirl told me the story of a middle eastern guy who took out one of her friends then took the money he had given her from her purse when she was in the bathroom prior to leaving. She returned and asked him for the money. He refused. She called her friends and five girls went to his apartment and smashed all the furniture inside. The police came and he had to pay for all the damage. Don't fuck these girls around. It can be kick ass karma if you do.

Edited by losworld

As soon as I saw the pic, the first thing I thought was, "Man, that chick looks hardcore." I'd have probably avoided a girl who looked that hardened, but I guess to each their own. I refuse to believe this didn't get crazy long before the stabbing too... that's more of an advanced monger skill... knowing when to stop the insanity. I'm sure most of us, if not all, have stories where there was point where we said, "You know what? This is effing crazy and I don't know if I want to be a part of it anymore."

Yea, sometimes it's an 'art,' or an innate skill at picking the 'right' lady for the evening. Sometimes it's just experience.

It's probably not that complicated but me, I've always played it safe and stuck to the go go's, of course that is absolutely no guarantee but in my opinion a bit more 'safer.' That's why for newbies to thailand I would recommend going to a soapy or a go go for first experiences.

I agree things might have gotten a bit heated before this all went down, but it could have went down REAL quick once they got into it. You just never know with these girls, some may have hair trigger tempers, been 'hardened,' influenced by drugs, who knows.

Something's up with her right leg but that's probably just some sort of motorbike accident.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

When I was in Patts a bargirl told me the story of a middle eastern guy who took out one of her friends then took the money he had given her from her purse when she was in the bathroom prior to leaving. She returned and asked him for the money. He refused. She called her friends and five girls went to his apartment and smashed all the furniture inside. The police came and he had to pay for all the damage. Don't fuck these girls around. It can be kick ass karma if you do.

That's fair. Jackass deserved what he got. I hope the girl got paid when all was said and done and it didn't all go to the hotel.

The part that is scary is how many of these girls are walking around with these types of knives ??

Exactly all i suggest people be very careful wen you go to pattaya this place is getting a real bad name for itself such a shame 18yrs was a beautiful place too many farang idiots jumped on the train ti this place

Thanks for the pic , she's hot and did lesbian stuff and i'd love to jizz on her face but sadly she's off the market for a spell :Birthday_Cake:

I think she looks very intense and I would love to run her through her paces...of course with out the knife and ST only . Does any one want to tell her that there is no need to point at the knife...You cant miss the bloody big thing...

Edited by flying_guitars

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

Why would a bar girl be walking around with a knife like that ? Maybe it was originally meant for the customer , we need to be alot more careful when bar fining these girls hopefully this worrying trend won't catch on . She must be one fucked up bar girl !

Many of them walk around with some kind of weapon. You cn buy them on any streetcorner. Saw a very tall blond russian girl buying the biggest paralyser she could find.... almost didn't fit in her handbag. Heard a story about a girl going with a Arab guy and she was suprised by a few more of these guys in his appartment. After she had to serve them all they kicked her out with no money at all..... story is that she came back and killed 1 of the guys... Somebody read something about that???

I think she looks very intense and I would love to run her through her paces...of course with out the knife and ST only . Does any one want to tell her that there is no need to point at the knife...You cant miss the bloody big thing...

it looks to me that she is scared..she is young and alone and in a heap of trouble...what must she be thinking at that moment

The Thai police have a practice to get the accused to pose with evidence for photographs so obviously she was told to point at the knife. I have seen this many times in drug arrests.

Not forgetting that another girl is dead it is not surprising that this kid looks stressed and "very intense." I am surprised that you guys think it is appropriate to offer opinions about her based on a simple photograph but each to his own

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Totally agree Kano63, when they snap they seems to loose all control. During Songkran I was hanging out in the Made in Beer complex and witness a grumpy farang hit one of the BG having a bit fun with ice water. In a split second 4 or 5 BG where banging whatever they got in there hands on the falangs head. At least one of the big water guns broke and blood where floating. It should be a reminder to treat BG with respect and avoid the fruitcakes

I am firmly convinced Thai Chicks are born with spiders in there brains, and once in a while, the spiders wake up and bite a certain section that makes them do what this girl did - The spiders may never wake up but ya never know when they will. Oh a little Ya Bah helps wake up the spiders and adds to the madness.

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

T

Yup! Too bad she's off the market!

Makes you wonder if the Jap man read the news...

He could be quite helpful in that trial...

I agree, the Japanese guy could be very helpful to the accused Thai girl. Had he stayed around she could have given the knife to him as she was too terrified over what had just happened. Then the police show up and see the Japanese guy holding the knife and one Thai girl severely hurt. The other Thai girl tried to "help her friend" but the Japanese guy was too strong.

Yeah, he could have really "helped" the accused Thai girl by staying around. She surely wouldn't be acused anymore and he would be extending his Thailand vacation at the "Bang Kwhan Hilton"

it looks to me that she is scared..she is young and alone and in a heap of trouble...what must she be thinking at that moment

The Thai police have a practice to get the accused to pose with evidence for photographs so obviously she was told to point at the knife. I have seen this many times in drug arrests.

Not forgetting that another girl is dead it is not surprising that this kid looks stressed and "very intense." I am surprised that you guys think it is appropriate to offer opinions about her based on a simple photograph but each to his own

Scared?? That's a smirk on her face, like "So What??"

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

I count on every bar fine has a weapon of some type , maybe they do maybe they don't --but if I was them I would ! But I'm from the states also and it's just a way of life here for a lot of us one of the few rights we still have left .

None