Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

another one dead

jellybabymaybe

There are plenty of people who die in traffic accidents in Farangland as well. Riding a bike in Pattaya isn't that dangerous, you just have to be extra careful and don't drive drunk and you'll be ok.

That will be right,if you alone on the road,or everybody will know the same about traffic.

But you never have to forget the other kamikaze on the road.And that's it what you never can handle with all your knowledge

and take care and sober driving style as well.So i will full agree with all of us ,they only use the Bath Bus Service and come on this

way to every place they want.long years ago i also drive myself,but then you meet a friend and get some drinks Oops5.gifOops5.gif.

And the trouble begins.I never more join this risk,for what??? Too much girls waiting for me 555 555 555.Cheers mates.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scumbag

• Anokanite

• Edge

• tobyj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most important IMHO is: go with the flow and act confident.

Do NOT try to find your own (maybe more efficient) way and let people see what you are up to. Do NOT hesitate, because that will end up in damages.

And this is my 50th (quality) post. Now I'm going to apply for the "advanced member" status.