IGNORED

Inn House Hotel

Nausea

When I go to Pattaya I like staying at Inn House hotel.

Its located at soi 13/3 and is a 5 minute walk to Walkingstreet.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/inn_house.html

Pricing is around 1200 baht per night, and is fixed what I know of,

not depending on high or low season.

Some of the rooms have sea view.

The rooms are fairly high standard for a 3star hotel.

Minibar prices are great! 15 baht for a Coke.

Free WiFi in all rooms, with very good connection.

All times I took women there (1 or 2 women at a time), I never had to pay anything.

They keep the girls ID card though for your secutiry. (great imo)

Its guarded 24/7 and all rooms contain a safetybox what I know of.

The pool is quite small, but is located on the 9th floor.

The door to the pool is never locked, so you can easily bring girls to the pool in the middle of the night.

Just beside the hotel there is a restaurant with fairly good food.

Name is King's table restaurant.

Also close by, you can fint barber shop to cut your hair or get a shave.

Body massage, suit making, and breakfast buffe 30m from the hotel.

Also the staff is very friendly.

The manager of this place allways keeps a smile on his face, even when the customers were speaking and behaving bad.

Strongly recommend this hotel!

Pictures are hotel enterance, and the restaurant attached right to it. (very friendly non english speaking guard too)

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

Edited by Jay85
CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

any photos off the rooms?

Not without girls in the bed :) I posted a link to Agoda.com

They have many pictures, and good online booking system.

100% reliable. Check it out :)

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

Not without girls in the bed :)

Oh ! You bring girls in your room ?... what a strange idea !

Anyway, I'm really open minded, so it won't bother me, i promess to look only the room, an not the girl.

Or maybe is she not a She but a he/she so you're a bit shy to post the pic ?...

I can upload some fresh pics up to date in 1 month ;)

Best pics I have right now of "room" is with a girl that I care about.

Dont wanna post pics of her, sry!

"Or maybe is she not a She but a he/she so you're a bit shy to post the pic ?... "

you never really know do you? :S

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

Thanks for sharing your hotel review.

Shame we can not get any more picture of the place.

I will be checking out the link you provided in a sec but did your room have a bath?

The location is great!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

No bathtub!

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

No bathtub!

Regardless the place looks awesome..especially the rooftop pool.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for your review Jay85.

I like the location, many good value hotels in this soi.

Is there wifi in rooms?

Thanks for your review Jay85.

I like the location, many good value hotels in this soi.

Is there wifi in rooms?

I edited the first post a bit.

-Yes Free wifi with very good connection.

1 transmittor for each floor.

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

I stayed here for 3 nights in April this year & the price was still at the high season price 1520b for the Superior room...the Standard rooms don't come with a in-room safe.....I didn't think it was worth that much (1520b) especially without breakfast, but i suppose 1200b would be a reasonable price for what you get.

Edited by felix the cat

Looks a good place and I remember it from my stay in Sandy Spring (opposite). From their website thet seem to load prices at peak periods (a-la Sandy Spring!).

For those not with a Boyztown preference, it's in Soi 13 not 13/3!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I haven't stayed at the Inn House, but I do hang out quite a bit at the Kings Table to eat and drink. From talking to a few of the regulars there they said that since the remodel of the lobby and entrance and the room rate increase that came with it, that they thought the standard rooms were overpriced for the small room you get.

The Inn House, Kings Table and generally all of Soi 13 is very popular now with Scandinavians esp. Norwegians. That might be a plus or minus for you. Ok for me, even though I'm an American my background is Swedish so at least I look the part.

When I go to Pattaya I like staying at Inn House hotel.

The rooms are fairly high standard for a 3star hotel.

Minibar prices are great! 15 baht for a Coke.

Free WiFi in all rooms, with very good connection.

Strongly recommend this hotel!

Pictures are Hotel enterance, and the restaurant attached right to it. (very friendly non english speaking guard too)

What is the size of the superior rooms? Also, is there wi fi in each room? The website suggests there is, but I'm not sure. http://www.innhousegroup.c/facilities.html The thing I don't like about Agoda is that the prices are listed in dollars, not baht. The superior room is listed at $35 or 1050 baht. However, the Innhouse website lists the superior rooms at 1320 baht during the low season.

You can check the rates on booking.com - they are listed in THB. Also they give some details on each room type such as the room size. Rates includes Taxes + VAT i.e. 10% and 7% while Agoda list the prices without taxes. I have had no problem with booking.com and I guess quite a few other BM used it also.

Any members photos of the rooms ????

:001_Thank_You5:

Great Guide... thanks for taking out time to help the 1st timers especially.... Surely gonna check this out

I stayed here for 3 nights in April this year & the price was still at the high season price 1520b for the Superior room...the Standard rooms don't come with a in-room safe.....I didn't think it was worth that much (1520b) especially without breakfast, but i suppose 1200b would be a reasonable price for what you get.

Felix

The booking.com website states that the superior room size is 388 sq.ft.(about 36 sq.m) Can you confirm this? The standard room is much too small for me. I've sent an e mail to Inn House asking about room size but did not receive an answer. Also, did you have one king size bed? I don't want the two small beds, but don't know how to request this on Agoda, which lists superior rooms at 1062 baht.

Felix

The booking.com website states that the superior room size is 388 sq.ft.(about 36 sq.m) Can you confirm this? The standard room is much too small for me. I've sent an e mail to Inn House asking about room size but did not receive an answer. Also, did you have one king size bed? I don't want the two small beds, but don't know how to request this on Agoda, which lists superior rooms at 1062 baht.

Yes 36sq m sounds about right, its a ok room size IMO. From what i remember the bed is more Queen size bed but definitely not a King size.

I think the best thing to do is ring Inn House & explain your situation (about the 2 small beds) & they can confirm to you which rooms only have Queen size beds.

Yes 36sq m sounds about right, its a ok room size IMO. From what i remember the bed is more Queen size bed but definitely not a King size.

I think the best thing to do is ring Inn House & explain your situation (about the 2 small beds) & they can confirm to you which rooms only have Queen size beds.

Thanks. They quoted me a price of 995 for an extended stay in a superior room, which is 34 sq.m. My dilemma is that I like the Soi 13 area, but always want a king size bed. I always stay in Sandy Springs across the street, but it has recently raised its rates by 300 baht. I'll have to think this over.

• 3 months later...

I was able to visit Inn House on my last visit and can definitely state that the bed in the superior room is king size. If you book the superior room for 30 days during the low season, the price 995 per day with cleaning service every day.

• 8 months later...

Value for money this hotel is certainly on my top 5 on the list. I am trying some new hotels only so I can get a different feel for pattaya based on where you are located.

It is guest friendly and never had any issues there