IGNORED

Is credit card accepted at gogo bars? and safe?

Xfreak0000

Do not use credit cards, only use in emergency. God there are skimming scams rife around the world. At the very least, set up a debit card with say $500 balance so that limits the damage.

I used my card at KL airport and my bank called to say trash the card and they sent me a new one! bloody hell.

Leave all cards in your room safe, only use to get emergency top up cash.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brewster

• GorGuy RIP

• chivas

• huber

Do not use your credit card in Pattaya, I dont even use it at the hotels. The only place I've used credit cards have been Bumrungrad Hospital and the Marriot...period! & I sweated using them there

Do not use credit cards, only use in emergency. God there are skimming scams rife around the world. At the very least, set up a debit card with say $500 balance so that limits the damage.

I used my card at KL airport and my bank called to say trash the card and they sent me a new one! bloody hell.

Leave all cards in your room safe, only use to get emergency top up cash.

In 6 years of living in Thailand and using my Thai and UK credit cards regularly in supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, for flights, department stores and occasionally in bars, I can honestly say I've never had a problem.

• 1 month later...