Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf and Girls in Pattaya?

Big Geordie

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the board and have a question for all you experts. I'm organizing a "golf and girls" holiday for a group of guys from work in October and wonder if there are any hotels in and around Pattaya which can organize golf days as well as the evening entertainment. Failing that can anybody suggest some good golf courses which aren't too far away from Pattaya. Also, what is the weather like for outdoor activities in October?

Thanks in Advance

BG

You will have a great time with Golf in Pattaya, the girls go without question.

Have a look at this website http://www.ipgc.org/. There are many bars that run golf, you just go along join up, put your names on playing list. You are taken out to the courses in mini buses, playing in their competions, cost about 500bt for minibus and comp.

Best bar to plat from is Lewinskis, great bunch of guys.

As previous poster mention, IPGC is good as is the Pattaya Sports club - http://www.pattayasports.org/golf/index.htm. You pay for a card there and get a discount at almost all golf courses and if you play 2-3 rounds you are going to be ahead of the game. Website also has a golf schedule showing the Bar names and dates/courses the players will play that day. The office is on 3rd Road near North Pattaya Road. It is right next door to a driving range there. Your biggest issue will be transportation. I stayed at the Sabai Lodge and they booked us vans for somewhere between 1600 - 2000 baht per van depending on which course you want to play. Ther are many beautiful courses to play in the Pattaya area. One of the most beautiful (also most expensive) is Laem Chabang. This is right across the road from Burapha which is also a nice golf course. The closest golf courses to the heart of Pattaya are the newly reopened Siam Country Cluba and Phoenix. I've played Phoenix many times and enjoy it, never played Siam. Checek out the listing and prices of the courses on the PSC website. You won't go to far wrong on any of the golf courses. Some other nice courses I have played there are Pattana, Rayon Green Valley, and Eastern Star.

Good luck

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the board and have a question for all you experts. I'm organizing a "golf and girls" holiday for a group of guys from work in October and wonder if there are any hotels in and around Pattaya which can organize golf days as well as the evening entertainment. Failing that can anybody suggest some good golf courses which aren't too far away from Pattaya. Also, what is the weather like for outdoor activities in October?

Thanks in Advance

BG

Hi I a run the Canterbury Tales Cafe Guesthouse here in Pattaya, I maybe able to offer some help as I play golf twice a week myself and often take guests out.

How many are coming is the first question and how long for, I may suggest you play one day and relax the next as the heat will have a bearing on things.

There are approx 26 good courses within 1 hour of Pattaya and if you can give me some details I will give you some options.

All the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

If you want to enjoy your Holiday and have a stress free time we would be more than happy

to look after all your Golf, hotel and evening arrangements.

Regards

www.pattayagolf.com

Edited by pattayagolf

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

BG,

We at Heaven Above and Galaxy Suites can provide all of your needs. We can put you and your mates up in Galaxy Suites, provide golf outings and provide nightly happy hour at Heaven Above. Check out our links above and let me know when you will be coming to town. We look forward to having you stay with us.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf