Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lon-Bkk Flight prices

chivas

Circumstances dictate that for the first time in nearly 20 years I will be obliged to fly in that high shoulder fare period in July.

Have done all the websites (and should have booked on Air India at £479 previously but baulked !) so if anyone knows of any "specials" they may have received via emails etc would be grateful if you would share.

Suspects at the moment seem to be Jet at around £650.

2 month ticket required.

Thanks.

Edited by chivas

did your self a favour thier air india is crap jet will be the cheapest at the mo normanly but if you try ethiad and just move your dates around can usely get around 500

did your self a favour thier air india is crap jet will be the cheapest at the mo normanly but if you try ethiad and just move your dates around can usely get around 500

Ha Ha if you can get Etihad for £500 anywhere around that time point me in the direction of the site/agent and I will personally give you £100 myself !!

Etihad are around £750-80.

I'm gold on Etihad and those prices dont exist anymore.

They have bought their customer base and raised prices long ago.

Have a look at Eva air. I found them to be the best value recently.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Have a look at Eva air. I found them to be the best value recently.

Around £780

Around £780

Oh Ouch, I have just got one for mid august for £640 flying on a wednesday. Try moving your dates about a bit and see if it improves.

Oh Ouch, I have just got one for mid august for £640 flying on a wednesday. Try moving your dates about a bit and see if it improves.

Yes prices drop August 11th onwards will some agents and the 16th with the rest.

May just postpone trip till mid august where jet and kingfisher are offered £480/490.

Change the day you fly in and out, for my October flights returning on the Monday was 300 cheaper than the day before lol check the Eva air site, heard very good st the minute

I booked Air India last week got it for under 550, you won't get any real good deal's cheapest I seen was Jet 610, mad prices lately.

Couple of tips I do know are.

There is a min of 40quid extra charge for booking weekend flight's with airlines. So try book for midweek out flights and return flight;s midweek too, also there will be a 3% charge for booking with Credit card so add another 20 onto your price there too.

Try this site it is the best out there

http://www.ticketstoworld.co.uk/wscalender/FltResult.aspx

When the search gives you the result it normally gives 1 flight, go down the page and you will see in red heading :click to check other flights for same dates" this will give you loads of other flights sometimes cheaper too

Current lowest I can find is 619 with Kingfisher through that site 12th July till 8th September

Also when talking to AGENTS tell them you can get it for around 519 (or whatever price) with Air India through a different company they will come down in price, and even sometimes I've had agents ring me back a half hour later saying "we have found a SPECIAL deal just for you"

Change the day you fly in and out, for my October flights returning on the Monday was 300 cheaper than the day before lol check the Eva air site, heard very good st the minute

Yes after 141 return flights over nearly 20 years I kinda worked that out......

Was more looking for any specials that were known via emails etc.

Ok how about Oman air ? I have used them and they were great. There was a short stopover in Muscat.

Fly out 13 July return Sept 12 £620

Can anyone reccomend Emirates? Coming up cheaper than Etihad who're the company I normally go with.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Yes after 141 return flights over nearly 20 years I kinda worked that out......

Was more looking for any specials that were known via emails etc.

'No need for the sarcasm

Can anyone reccomend Emirates? Coming up cheaper than Etihad who're the company I normally go with.

I always travel with Emirates they are quite good never had any problems.

emirates are cool well worth useing if price is right.

Ok how about Oman air ? I have used them and they were great. There was a short stopover in Muscat.

Fly out 13 July return Sept 12 £620

Where did you spot this one please ??

Showing £700 on Westeast ?

Edited by chivas

Circumstances dictate that for the first time in nearly 20 years I will be obliged to fly in that high shoulder fare period in July.

Have done all the websites (and should have booked on Air India at £479 previously but baulked !) so if anyone knows of any "specials" they may have received via emails etc would be grateful if you would share.

Suspects at the moment seem to be Jet at around £650.

2 month ticket required.

Thanks.

Jet would be best as Air India is meant to be real shit.

Please speak with Big Reg he did post on how shit they were.

:001_Thank_You5:

This website is not a booking engine, the price you see is not what eventually pay, unlike westeast or southall

( Approx Fare ) £ 482

This website is not a booking engine, the price you see is not what eventually pay, unlike westeast or southall

( Approx Fare ) £ 482

Just rang as soon as opened.

Oman Air same dates £698 !!

I use 'Dial a flight' 0844 811 4444 regularly and they quote £520 at the moment. I talk nicely and sometimes beg, and can get a flight normally about 10% on the advertised if I speak about sick buffalo etc. Worth a try.

For those talking about Jet - I have flown with them, who cares about the flight as long as I get to LOS.

NB I have no commercial interest in Dial a flight - straight up.

I use 'Dial a flight' 0844 811 4444 regularly and they quote £520 at the moment. I talk nicely and sometimes beg, and can get a flight normally about 10% on the advertised if I speak about sick buffalo etc. Worth a try.

For those talking about Jet - I have flown with them, who cares about the flight as long as I get to LOS.

NB I have no commercial interest in Dial a flight - straight up.

£645 on Jet with 27 hour inbound flight !!

May well cancel and wait until mid august when prices are back into the £480's

I too am etihad silver and the prices have shot up,prices for October flight at moment for me is 650 whereas direct with Eva is 570,just doesn't make sense

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Where did you spot this one please ??

Showing £700 on Westeast ?

Try www.travelsupermarket.com and www.skyscanner.net

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com