IGNORED

New Plaza for new visitors

Scand

Where is the New Plaza bar complex actually located? How does one get there from Diana Inn, for example? Are there any budget hotels in this area?

Where is the New Plaza bar complex actually located? How does one get there from Diana Inn, for example? Are there any budget hotels in this area?

Pattaya New Plaza is almost opposite soi 8 on Second road. From Diana Inn it's a 10 min walk along Second road or 2 minutes on a sorngthaew.

• 4 weeks later...

When using the interactive Pattaya Photo Guide, I noticed that the High Five hotel is located on Second Road directly across from the New Plaza bar complex. Just in case anyone is interested.

• 1 year later...

Some people call this also Soi 94, because at the beginning (on 2nd Road) there is a 94° Coffee shop. :-)

Some people call this also Soi 94, because at the beginning (on 2nd Road) there is a 94° Coffee shop. :-)

19th trip to Patts coming up and I,ve never heard it called this before :Think1:

19th trip to Patts coming up and I,ve never heard it called this before :Think1:

I have heard it called Soi Cheap Charlie

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

I have heard it called Soi Cheap Charlie

How U know? LOL :GoldenSmile1:

Maybe it's his coffee shop? :hello09:

People I know who use New Plaza a lot stay at hotels off Soi Bukhao - at the other end of the road through NP do a left then right across SB and there is one painted green for starters.

I travel daily from Chaing Mai to drink in New Plaza! That's how good it is.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Jeez - How do you get home every night? :Drunk::hello09:

Jeez - How do you get home every night? :Drunk::hello09:

Hopefully not by flying a plane!

If so then I don't want to be on it.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I fly regularly from UK to drink there also :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

I fly regularly from UK to drink there also :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

It's pretty awesome, they have resident drinkers that can teach you to suck eggs, amazing!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

It's pretty awesome, they have resident drinkers that can teach you to suck eggs, amazing!

Anything AND everything is available in this location-you only need to ask :GoldenSmile1:

D apartment at the soi bukhao end of new plaza has rooms for 600 baht with a swimming pool. Unfortunately the 600 baht rooms are in the old building with no lift/elevator and the pool is in the new building. No breakfast at D apartment but lots of choices in walking distance.

Some of the bars have their own toilet facilities saving you 5 baht per visit but I will say that for beer bar toilet the 5 baht toilets are pretty clean in New Plaza.

40 baht for a beer in many bars, it is a good place to start the night IMHO. Not to noisy and plenty of street food carts doing the rounds.

For NP bars (direction Buakhao soi) to build something new (on the left side before the small market). You know someone, what it will be? hotel? This is the completed already?

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

For NP bars (direction Buakhao soi) to build something new (on the left side before the small market). You know someone, what it will be? Hotel? This is the completed already?

Apartments for sale privately from a Thai guy-still in the process of finishing. :GoldenSmile1: