IGNORED

Bangkok Fling Online Dating

Bangkokfling

Bangkok Fling is a great website for meeting people, sharing photos and chatting with friends online. Thailand is famous for having some of the most beautiful girls in the world! And Bangkok especially is packed with sexy beautiful girls who are searching for foreign men to date and marry. Bangkok Fling is not a website for flirting or for sex! It is a dating and social networking website for everyone looking at making new friends and for dating in Thailand. The team at Bangkok Fling is working all the time to make our website better and more enjoyable for our members.We are more then just another Thai dating website! We are a Social Network.

Bangkok fling

bangkokfling.bmp

Good luck mate

Maybe you can give us updates as you get some more women on ie 100, 200 etc

Not sure if you can click on a photo to make the image bigger - I cant but maybe thats only iPad ?

Mameaw looks cool and funny - with her pussy in pants photo !

And I like how you can add clips etc - I assume you can add multiple profile photos as well ?

When I have to join a free website just to enter and see the content, I pass.

+1

Cheek_jiggle.gif

Good luck mate

Maybe you can give us updates as you get some more women on ie 100, 200 etc

Not sure if you can click on a photo to make the image bigger - I cant but maybe thats only iPad ?

Mameaw looks cool and funny - with her pussy in pants photo !

And I like how you can add clips etc - I assume you can add multiple profile photos as well ?

Look the website is only just started so in time it will grow and it will have more then enough

woman to satisfy any man.

We have now connected with Facebook which means members can invite friends from Facebook directly from our

website. Also friends can be invited using our email invitetool.

Mameaw is a really cool girl and she is well respected. You can click on the photo's to make them bigger

and you can upload hundreds of pics into albums. I assume you have already joined so i ask please be patient

and you will start to see the members come.

Online advertising has just started to kick in now on many thai websites that are popular with the girls

and soon more advertising here in Bangkok.

We are here to stay and we will offer our website for free so really there is nothing to lose!

I really do hope you will enjoy the website and just give it time to develope.

Regards

The Bangkok fling team

Well maybe you would prefer to pay? If it's free it doesn't mean it's no good!

If you never go! you never know!

Good luck with the pay websites!