Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mosaik Luxury Apartments

WarProfiteer

Found this place while looking for accommodations that were at least a 2/2 and near enough to the action to walk/stumble. Does anyone else know anything about it? Heard any complaints? Know anything about the immediate area around the building? (as in, is there a handy 7-11, pharmacy, etc)

http://www.mosaikpattaya.net/home.html

or http://www.pattayaholidayapartments.com/mosaik-apartments

Search function didnt reveal much... just one person that checked it out and said the studio rooms were small. Meh, not much help there.

The 2/2 Penthouse seems to run 17,500 p/w, which is less than what my friend and I paid for single bedroom suites at LK Renaissance (21K p/w). I certainly had no complaints about LK Ren, but we're now looking into saving some money by going the serviced apartment route... one that has weekly rates.

Just looking for info... also open to suggestions if someone knows of a somewhat upscale place that has 2/2's or larger, that is within walking distance to either WS or LK Metro or just generally located in Central Patts.

Thanks for any and all replies...

Proverbs 21:19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.

Found this place while looking for accommodations that were at least a 2/2 and near enough to the action to walk/stumble. Does anyone else know anything about it? Heard any complaints? Know anything about the immediate area around the building? (as in, is there a handy 7-11, pharmacy, etc)

http://www.mosaikpattaya.net/home.html

or http://www.pattayaholidayapartments.com/mosaik-apartments

Search function didnt reveal much... just one person that checked it out and said the studio rooms were small. Meh, not much help there.

The 2/2 SPAM WORD seems to run 17,500 p/w, which is less than what my friend and I paid for single bedroom suites at LK Renaissance (21K p/w). I certainly had no complaints about LK Ren, but we're now looking into saving some money by going the serviced apartment route... one that has weekly rates.

Just looking for info... also open to suggestions if someone knows of a somewhat upscale place that has 2/2's or larger, that is within walking distance to either WS or LK Metro or just generally located in Central Patts.

Thanks for any and all replies...

I checked their website about 2 tears ago and weas tempted to rent an apartment there for my first visit to Patts. A friend living in Patts adviced me to book somewhere else as even if the apartments are nice and the rent is quite cheap, he informed me thatv the surroundings were not that nice, if you were not looking to stay in the gay area - which you would have to pass everytime you were going elsewhere in Patts.

I ended up booking a room in Opey de Place (Soi Lengkee), which i was very pleased with and have stayed there a couple of times. I never went to see the Mosaik Apartments nor the area, so i dont know how bad the area is, but i did trust his advice.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I stayed here a few years back and yes some of the rooms are very nice and whilst it appears to be a good deal the weekly/monthly rates don't include electric/water which they overcharge and also doesn't include maid service which they also overcharge. Overall it's still not a bad deal but with little effort you can find better.

This is an old part of Pattaya and there's not much happening down here late at night and it's dimly lit so does feel a little menacing but I had no problems.

You might want to take a look at www.condo6.com.

There is only one 2 bedroom (and nothing with more) and it has a 3 month minimum.

Thanks anyway though.

Proverbs 21:19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.

I checked their website about 2 tears ago and weas tempted to rent an apartment there for my first visit to Patts. A friend living in Patts adviced me to book somewhere else as even if the apartments are nice and the rent is quite cheap, he informed me thatv the surroundings were not that nice, if you were not looking to stay in the gay area - which you would have to pass everytime you were going elsewhere in Patts.

I ended up booking a room in Opey de Place (Soi Lengkee), which i was very pleased with and have stayed there a couple of times. I never went to see the Mosaik Apartments nor the area, so i dont know how bad the area is, but i did trust his advice.

Opey doesnt have any 2 bedrooms.

I asked a friend to go check it out. I'll see what he says.

I'm fine with walking through areas that arent so nice... I'm a fairly big dude and dont present a very easy target. I find touts even largely avoid me. I tend not to have problems with those kinds of things.

I appreciate the feedback though. I'll try to remember to come back and post about it if I stay there.