IGNORED

condom broke . now im paranoid

i_love_3somes

guys i have a problem .

i was with a bg 2nites ago and my condom broke .

i dint cum in her but im scared what should i do about me .

im sure i will have to run a few tests .so guys please please tell me which tests to do .(right now im back in my country)

should i go to a pathology and tell them i want to do a std/hiv blood test or there are some other tests i must do?>

till now no rash,itching spots yet! also help in telling me what to watch for etc

shit !!!

im paranoid

Mate go see a doctor and tell him/her what happened, they will know what tests you need.

I had almost the same problem. I barebacked for 2 minutes, because there was a problem with the condom, and because I was to pissed to care about it in the moment. I contacted a doctor, and he told me, that the risk of getting a STD in that case is very, very low. But he advised me to take some tests 21 days after the incident. So: Take it easy. You are probably ok.

Had a few splits and worrys, just go get tested. Half the time its all in your head. Slept with a girl back at home, heard she may have a dose of the clap after i had heard that something didn't feel right down below. Went and got tested and all was fine.

can u all tell me what tests to do? as im feeling very awkward to visit my family doc ;(

I guess your from the UK?

You don't have to go to your family doc although sometimes its easier and closer than local hospital. Have a google from your local GUM clinic. And speak to them, they'll take blood, urine sample, and a swab sample. Then let you know results in the next week or two.

If you are from the Uk and do a HIV test this can affect your credit rating as it is one of the questions they ask when applying for a mortgage, maybe not all companies but mine did!

You could always fly back to Thailand in 3 months and have a test then as there is an incubation period.

I have had a condom split loads of times so i wouldn't worry to much unless it was up a Lady boys arse at the time????

In Thailand it costs 800 baht and ready in 1 hour.

shit im getting so nervous that every hr im going in the toilet and checking my dick for any changes :Insanity:

:Cry4:

shit im getting so nervous that every hr im going in the toilet and checking my dick for any changes :Insanity:

:Cry4:

Just be cool dude and chill out take some valium or something, The chances are about 1 in a million that you have caught something, how many people bare back at home? They don't tend to catch much apart from a dose of Clamidia (spelling) :Circle_Sharks:

Dude, you obviously have issues. Maybe a psychologist could help.

have u been in this before??? then u will know :Sick5:

Is this thread serious? Liking some of the replies. haha

But in my eyes it's pretty common sense, what to do if a condom splits. Shouldn't be worrying as much as he is.

But in my eyes it's pretty common sense, what to do if a condom splits. Shouldn't be worrying as much as he is.

its my 1st split :(

may be next time i will or may be cool like all of u guys

BM's here at PA are quite nice, not even one mention that he should (jokingly) apply Purell (a hand sanitizer that kills germs/etc.) all over the affected areas, or something of that nature.

Seriously though OP, people can go incredibly long times before having hiv symptoms. No need to keep checking yourself out. If it REALLY worries you that much, you will take the advice given and actively seek medical attention. You will feel better with a clean bill of health, or the necessary meds on the very small chance you did catch something.

Hey mate.

As most said, cool down.

I wouldnt suggest a psychologist, but maybe 5 beers and 2 whiskeys.

There are lots of people who bareback ALL the time and never had any trouble.

You have many 1000 times greater chances being killed on the road, than getting anything serious from that accident!

Have a look at the number of dead per year from STD/HIV, flu, accidents.

So forget about it, go to the clinic and tell them what happened. They know exactly what tests you need.

Wish you the best

Bob

:001_Thank_You5:

Broken condom happened to me to many time to count. Knowing the chance of catching STD is very slim I dont even think about it, but if it make you relax: go get a test, pain & cost free and you'll be ready to do it all over in ni time :GoldenSmile1:

You have many 1000 times greater chances being killed on the road, than getting anything serious from that accident!

Don't tell him that he may stop driving.

Just take all the advice given, my 1st ever LOS BG i had, i split the condom.. didn't bother me at all to be honest but thats just me. She was the one screaming pharmacy pharmacy at me, guess it was so she didn't get pregnant.

after how many days should i do a blood test ?

is a urine test needed too?

can u name what tests i need to do?

The docs will tell you what needs to be done etc. The norm for HIV is blood test and 3 months after contact is the norm i think iirc.

The rest will be a swab down in your penis, which they'll then look at a microscope to see if they can find anything crawling around, and a urine test which will be tested etc. Then they will let you know, you get a choice of how they let you know.. i normally choose 'no news is good news

after how many days should i do a blood test ?

is a urine test needed too?

can u name what tests i need to do?

All these questions should be answered by someone in a white coat, with a BIG NEEDLE....:P...

BTW, have you had a 3some since you been home ? Or, have you had other things on your mind............:wacko:

Chock Dee.....................

All these questions should be answered by someone in a white coat, with a BIG NEEDLE....:P...

BTW, have you had a 3some since you been home ? Or, have you had other things on your mind............:wacko:

Chock Dee.....................

yes had 2 threesomes and split opened in the last on my last day :(

i will write a small report .thats after i come clear .

ok 1 last thing should i stay away from my gf (which i feel will make her doubt me) but i dont wanna pass any thing to her

Edited by i_love_3somes