IGNORED

Azerbaijan Visa for my TG

metugs

Hi BMs, i need your help;

I travelled to LoS 3 times in 7 months. So, it is very difficult for me to take another vacation from my employer.

It has been just 1 week to turn back from LoS but i already miss my TG. And finally i decided to call my TG to Baku / AZERBAIJAN where i live and work as an EXPAT.

But the problem is, there is not any Azerbaijan Consulate in Thailand and there is not any Thai Consulate in Azerbaijan too. I think there should be a visa consultancy department in Pattaya dealing with situations like this.

Do you know any of this visa consultancy department or do you have any idea about this issue to help me?

Thanks in advance..

Hi BMs, i need your help;

I travelled to LoS 3 times in 7 months. So, it is very difficult for me to take another vacation from my employer.

It has been just 1 week to turn back from LoS but i already miss my TG. And finally i decided to call my TG to Baku / AZERBAIJAN where i live and work as an EXPAT.

But the problem is, there is not any Azerbaijan Consulate in Thailand and there is not any Thai Consulate in Azerbaijan too. I think there should be a visa consultancy department in Pattaya dealing with situations like this.

Do you know any of this visa consultancy department or do you have any idea about this issue to help me?

Thanks in advance..

1. http://boyakira.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-get-azerbaijan-visa-for-thai.html

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Thai_citizens

It would look as if she can get a visa on arrival

60 days or less

Countries and Territories Conditions of access

Papua New Guinea 60 days visa issued on arrival for 100 PGK

Samoa Permitted visa issued on arrival

Cameroon 60 days visa issued upon arrival to those holding a prior approval from Le Delegue General de L'Immigration

Democratic Republic of the Congo visa issued upon arrival - visa ONLY to passengers holding a pre-notification letter issued by Direction Generale de Migration (DGM) officials

Egypt (South Sinai only) 15 days visa issued upon arrival (free of charge) issued at Sharm El Sheik, Saint Catherine or Taba airports, to those holding normal passports, provided remaining in South Sinai resorts and not continuing to any other part of Egypt

Gabon visa issued upon arrival for EUR 65 - a visa can be obtained if holding an Entry Authorisation which must have been issued by the Immigration prior to arrival

Azerbaijan visa issued on arrival for 100 USD

Bahrain 14 days visa issue on arrival

Cerberus, i appreciate for your help.

The first alternative looks good idea to go Kuala Lumpur to get visa. I think she can not do it all alone. But i will keep this option for last chance.

For the other alternative, I know that Azerbaijan visa on arrival for all countries are cancelled in 2011, but according to wikipedia it is still going on and this page was updated on 31 March 2011.

Since its not an official source i need to ask for local authority. But here is Azerbaijan, it is very difficult to reach responsible people on government and difficult to get concrete response. I will try and let you know the result.

Special Thanks.

Cerberus, i appreciate for your help.

The first alternative looks good idea to go Kuala Lumpur to get visa. I think she can not do it all alone. But i will keep this option for last chance.

For the other alternative, I know that Azerbaijan visa on arrival for all countries are cancelled in 2011, but according to wikipedia it is still going on and this page was updated on 31 March 2011.

Since its not an official source i need to ask for local authority. But here is Azerbaijan, it is very difficult to reach responsible people on government and difficult to get concrete response. I will try and let you know the result.

Special Thanks.

http://www.visatorussia.com/russianvisa.nsf/azerbaijan.html?OpenForm&AF=7265F56221167715C325707300475039&gclid=CLeymbPBoKkCFYIc6wodwTjXuA

This might be an avenue