IGNORED

Rolling Stone Bar 4

zmanz

Is the bar still around? Anyone has bad experience with the gals there?

I was there in May 2010, took a gal for LT and after 1 round, she came up with some excuse about pain and wants to leave. So paid her short time. She's generally a friendly & polite gal upfront. So not sure if she really a runner.

Saw her again on my Nov 2010 trip when she grabbed me saying I looked familiar. The gals in that bar looks real young (a couple are my type) but I was assured they are all legal. Not taking any chance of her running off early, I didn't BF her.

Will be going again in Jul, may want to give the bar another go if that gal from before aren't around. But I'm wondering if the gals there are runners.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

• 1 month later...

Went back for a visit last week. The ladies quality seems to have drop. BF Oei (IIRC), a 22yr old (no children) with tattoo on the belly and top of the butt. Short hair, hairy hand, smoker and a little round around the belly.

What I like about her she's a natural C cup (my guess), and she loves riding while looking at the mirror. She can be fun on bed, but don't get her drunk. She'll be good for some ST fun.

The ladies in the bar shares money to buy a bottle of thai whisky (80B per bottle) then try get themselves hype up. Might be good to visit them after 10pm when they have alcohol in them.

Will post a photo of Oei later.

My finding : too much expensive drink and noisy music.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

My finding : too much expensive drink and noisy music.

I find anna jet music louder, drinks I'm not sure as I always ordered coke or mineral water. Seems to be almost same. But barfine is more expensive at 500B

Here's 2 shots I promised. I recall her name as oei, her look is about 6.5/10 to me, a bit chubby on the tummy, but fun on bed. Lots of energy, the bar aren't push up, she told me she's 36, looks like a natural C cup (or a full B+) to me.

P7200897s.jpg

P7200913s.jpg

Here's 2 shots I promised. I recall her name as oei, her look is about 6.5/10 to me, a bit chubby on the tummy, but fun on bed. Lots of energy, the bar aren't push up, she told me she's 36, looks like a natural C cup (or a full B+) to me.

Little bit appearance same Tom boy. They are funny too because behaviour is near to boy.

Little bit appearance same Tom boy. They are funny too because behaviour is near to boy.

It's either you like or dislike, but that's cool :) that's what makes pattaya fun, there's always something for everyone :)

She'n nice boobs look great thanks for posting pic

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing them. I went to Rolling Stone 3 (Soi 8?)and BF'd a girl but I was a bit drunk. Nonetheless it was pretty much a waste of time. I think she had some serious family problem and looked like she would burst into tears at any time. That didn't really make for a fun night.

Oh well, I am a bit more selective now. Love Soi's 7 & 8,

It's either you like or dislike, but that's cool :) that's what makes pattaya fun, there's always something for everyone :)

:Agree1: It is o.k. Of course up to you. I was not derogatory. :Cheers9:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a bad experience in this bar, I wanted to barfine OEI (pics on top). It was 10pm, mamasan told me I must wait till 12 pm... but I drunk their a lot.

I just went outside the bar, it was lowseason, with me 3 farangs inside the bar...

btw. she is never 36 ??? She told me... thinking.. I guess 22 !

btw2. In this bar works a 17 years old Ladyboy... dont like this...

• 2 weeks later...

I had a bad experience in this bar, I wanted to barfine OEI (pics on top). It was 10pm, mamasan told me I must wait till 12 pm... but I drunk their a lot.

I just went outside the bar, it was lowseason, with me 3 farangs inside the bar...

btw. she is never 36 ??? She told me... thinking.. I guess 22 !

btw2. In this bar works a 17 years old Ladyboy... dont like this...

I think he meant her chest/bust size. Like a 36C...

omg,,, that tomboy,,,,,,,, has some ,,,,,,, awsome,, tits,,,,,,,,i hit that,,,,,,, woooooow :10:

• 1 month later...

Has anyone gone there recently? I am in contact with a few of them and will be visiting next month.

In other forums, they say that girls are reluctant to do LT. Any advice?

Thanks!

Has anyone gone there recently? I am in contact with a few of them and will be visiting next month.

In other forums, they say that girls are reluctant to do LT. Any advice?

Thanks!

I was there a few times over the last 2 weeks.

The girl in the pic is still working there. Don't know where the story about Mamasan not allowing barfine before 12. That wasn't the case when we were there.

They probably have 10-12 girls there and all are fun and the place was cool compared to some of the other places I visited.

Thanks for the advice. As said before, I am in contact with a few of the girls there and they really seem great fun...

I will report on my experiences once there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bar is good cheap drinks compared to Walking Street has some new girls working there now the mamasan is great drinks all night and isnt shy to offer a round good bar girls improved from 3 months ago for sure

• 4 weeks later...

Is the bar still around? Anyone has bad experience with the gals there?

I was there in May 2010, took a gal for LT and after 1 round, she came up with some excuse about pain and wants to leave. So paid her short time. She's generally a friendly & polite gal upfront. So not sure if she really a runner.

Saw her again on my Nov 2010 trip when she grabbed me saying I looked familiar. The gals in that bar looks real young (a couple are my type) but I was assured they are all legal. Not taking any chance of her running off early, I didn't BF her.

Will be going again in Jul, may want to give the bar another go if that gal from before aren't around. But I'm wondering if the gals there are runners.

I been there not so nice girls i Think The Rolling stones bar nr 6 i think it is at W.S has much better girls

love the rolling stones bar on walking st always has a good band and nice women

• 4 weeks later...

I know Oei (or Oy as I would spell it) you are right she is a Tom Boy or 'Tom Dee' as Thais would say.. she has a girlfriend, that's why she doesn't like to do long time. She goes off to meet her girlfriend after work. Big tits though and enjoys her work.

• 2 weeks later...

rolling stones bar 4 this is not a good bar you can not barfine lady for longtime before 22h00 - 22h30 before it's short-time.

I had good times there. I went there before going to disco. I sympathised with some girls who offered me drinks...

• 1 month later...

I stopped near this bar with my lady. I saw that there were beautiful girls. Attention to one of them is a lady boy (so it seemed ...)

Archived