Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

galaxy

nickman

im from canada so i dont really know jack shit about soccer atleast watching it. i hear that beckham is going to L.A this is going to be like playing with a bunch of little kids what do you hard core soccer fans think about this is he a pussy or what why doesnt he want to play good soccer anymore well i know money but if he realy loved the sport why move maybey the spicegirl made him if so for fuck sake beckham

treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore.

the only real waste of time is negativity.

you would have to be insane not to be crazy

www.real-divers.com

Maybe worth remmebering he is almost 33 years old - an age when many have long retired or at least fallen out of the top tier. At the time he signed he thought his England career was over. I have a feeling that if he knew he was going to be recalled to the National team his decision might have been different.

In addition he has had houses in the USA for many years and has ALWAYS been open about his Desire to retire and live in the USA. Real Madrid were not (at the time) talking about a contract renewal so he probably had the choice of 1 or 2 more years with an English Premiership club then off to the USA anyway. If he had done 2 years in the Premiership he would have been 35 and not quite so marketable anway.

Sure, there is inevitably an element of the "commercial" here but hands up who wouldnt consider that themselves? Put your hand on your heart and asnwer this question. If you were offered a "hard job" for $100,000 a year or an "easy" job for $200,000 which would you take?

He has little left to prove - Im sure he would have loved to have one more crack at the Champions League with Real but they were refusing to talk about a new contract (they did later) so he had to make a decision and make it fast.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

im from canada so i dont really know jack shit about soccer atleast watching it. i hear that beckham is going to L.A this is going to be like playing with a bunch of little kids what do you hard core soccer fans think about this is he a pussy or what why doesnt he want to play good soccer anymore well i know money but if he realy loved the sport why move maybey the spicegirl made him if so for fuck sake beckham

I am just pleased that he didnt show up at Chelsea, far as i am concerned he's has his day as a player & the PR circus that surrounds him & his mrs is just a total bore!

Did we ever find out if she takes it up the arse? I know a lot of fans asked him, not sure if her replied :)

• 3 weeks later...

Even though he old and past his prime, it's good to have him here in LA. He's brought a lot of fans and excitement to soccer that I have never seen here in the States. I know the competition and skill level of the players is not even close to anything in Europe, he's at least getting people that would normally not watch soccer here in the States to give it a chance.