Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How busy does it get on Bangla during high season?

Clayferd

I just came back from there 2 days ago and it didn't seem to bad but how about September/October time frame? Does Pattaya get busier during high season then Phuket or is it equal?

Patong is ok sept and oct as it's still low season, high season kicks off in november. i have been in september and november and november is a lot busier. theres still plenty off accomodation left and seats in the bars though.

i found the attitude of the Phuket girls are a lot worse in high season though as there are more tourists about so for that reason i'll only be going in low season in the future.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I won’t recommend to visit Phuket in Sep/Oct as these are usually the rainiest months.

High season starts on Phuket right before Christmas.

However, even during low season you have got plenty of OZ visiting Patong.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

So you are saying rainy season would be the best time to go to avoid any crowds? After all, it doesn't rain in the clubs :P

I've been all seasons. Doesn't seem to rain all day during rainy season - just off and on.

Definately more fun in low season as the girls are super keen. I remember in september last year walking into tiger disco and all I could see was black hair - not a farang in sight. Happy days!

12 Pints in Know it all

• 4 weeks later...

Been in both seasons. Plenty of fun on Bangla Road for NYE, while the quiet times of low season are still very entertaining!

Still no issue getting girls in the high season.

I am about to land in Phuket on 20th July,staying down way south at Phromthep Cape.

From what I can gather there is only one main area "Patong" and in this area is bangala rd,soi Eric and all

the other bars and gogo's Am I correct.

If not where else is there any action.

Cheers Wombat

I am about to land in Phuket on 20th July,staying down way south at Phromthep Cape.

From what I can gather there is only one main area "Patong" and in this area is bangala rd,soi Eric and all

Cheers Wombat

Bangla Rd in Patong is by far the biggest area for Beerbars etc. but staying in Phromthep Cape you could go to Rawai where there are some nightlife as well (i haven´t been there myself, so it is only what friends have reported). You could also go to Kata or Karon. Been to Kata a few times in July/August. Nice area, much more quiet than Patong, but nightlife does exist. Especially one road with maybe 15-20 bars.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Bangla Rd in Patong is by far the biggest area for Beerbars etc. but staying in Phromthep Cape you could go to Rawai where there are some nightlife as well (i haven´t been there myself, so it is only what friends have reported). You could also go to Kata or Karon. Been to Kata a few times in July/August. Nice area, much more quiet than Patong, but nightlife does exist. Especially one road with maybe 15-20 bars.

Thanks for the info.Was planning to visit Rawai,Karon and Kata as there not too far away from the fitness camp where I am staying.My 1st time to Phuket so not real familar with it.Where is the best place to pick up freelancers in Patong??

Does anyone have any contacts ?

Cheers and Thanks again for your help. Wombat 69

Thanks for the info.Was planning to visit Rawai,Karon and Kata as there not too far away from the fitness camp where I am staying.My 1st time to Phuket so not real familar with it.Where is the best place to pick up freelancers in Patong??

Does anyone have any contacts ?

Cheers and Thanks again for your help. Wombat 69

Hi, and you are welcome!

FL in Patong is best to find in the discos ( Tiger, Tai Pan, FBI (part of Tai Pan as far as i know), Hollywood), but i never took one as i just cant stand the level of noise (it is not music just NOISE imo)Went to Tiger and Tai Pan a few times - just entering and leaving again, never bought a single drink, found a beerbar with a much better level of sound, had a few drinks there and maybe took one home, but no FL, always had to pay for the company...

Hi, and you are welcome!

FL in Patong is best to find in the discos ( Tiger, Tai Pan, FBI (part of Tai Pan as far as i know), Hollywood), but i never took one as i just cant stand the level of noise (it is not music just NOISE imo)Went to Tiger and Tai Pan a few times - just entering and leaving again, never bought a single drink, found a beerbar with a much better level of sound, had a few drinks there and maybe took one home, but no FL, always had to pay for the company...

Thanks 0069

I am the same,I run for miles 555 when that shit is a playing.

I also prefer the beer bars,that might be the way to go.

Cheers

Thanks 0069

I am the same,I run for miles 555 when that shit is a playing.

I also prefer the beer bars,that might be the way to go.

Cheers

In that case you might be very well off by going to Kata (save the last 15-20 min. drive to Patong). As mentioned just a few bars there, but more than enough to enjoy yourself, and the music is not too loud in most of them.

Have a game of pool and chat with the ladies and then who knows what will happen :P Just beware of one big bar in a corner (the largest bar in the street) a lot of beautiful girls working there - but only some of them are girls...I almost made a mistake there at my first visit as i was a bit drunk, but happily enough were able to tell the difference...saved by the "balls" so to speak. Actually i had a girl from Patong in my loom, she wanted to sleep so i just took a walk, and might have taken one for a ST but she was a he, so i just declined the offer and went home to my "wife for the night"

Cheers Wombat

You'll find the Laguna bar complex in Rawai. It's around 10 - 12 bars and a very small night club. Some very nice looking girls around and always fun. Further up the road from Laguna towards Chalong you have Asia and Jasmin bar. Normally Jasmin has some nice girls and for both bars it is 1000 THB for room and a pop. I haven't been there for a while so can't really guess on the standard. Kata has changed a bit and they now have a smaller complex of bar near the junction at Peach Hill. In total you'll find around 30 - 40 bars within a small area. 1000 THB long time is the standard.

Karon also have some areas, but I really don't go there that often. One of the areas are located just across Mermaid guesthouse and the other further up the road, around 100 meters. Last and not to forget. Go to Icon in Nai Harn, as this is where a lot of girls goes when the bars in the area are closing. You can often find some really nice girls there.

Surely Patong is the place, but if you spend a bit of time and go around down south you can have a really good time. Good luck and good hunting.

In that case you might be very well off by going to Kata (save the last 15-20 min. drive to Patong). As mentioned just a few bars there, but more than enough to enjoy yourself, and the music is not too loud in most of them.

Have a game of pool and chat with the ladies and then who knows what will happen :P Just beware of one big bar in a corner (the largest bar in the street) a lot of beautiful girls working there - but only some of them are girls...I almost made a mistake there at my first visit as i was a bit drunk, but happily enough were able to tell the difference...saved by the "balls" so to speak. Actually i had a girl from Patong in my loom, she wanted to sleep so i just took a walk, and might have taken one for a ST but she was a he, so i just declined the offer and went home to my "wife for the night"

Understand your near mistake 555

It seems there is enough around to satisfy this "old Man" he had one ha ha

Looks like I gonna have a ball

Thanks for all the tips 0069

You'll find the Laguna bar complex in Rawai. It's around 10 - 12 bars and a very small night club. Some very nice looking girls around and always fun. Further up the road from Laguna towards Chalong you have Asia and Jasmin bar. Normally Jasmin has some nice girls and for both bars it is 1000 THB for room and a pop. I haven't been there for a while so can't really guess on the standard. Kata has changed a bit and they now have a smaller complex of bar near the junction at Peach Hill. In total you'll find around 30 - 40 bars within a small area. 1000 THB long time is the standard.

Karon also have some areas, but I really don't go there that often. One of the areas are located just across Mermaid guesthouse and the other further up the road, around 100 meters. Last and not to forget. Go to Icon in Nai Harn, as this is where a lot of girls goes when the bars in the area are closing. You can often find some really nice girls there.

Surely Patong is the place, but if you spend a bit of time and go around down south you can have a really good time. Good luck and good hunting.

Hey Zenobiz

Thanks for your tips as well

I will venture to Patong at some stage ,but it seems from all the feedback that I am getting

I will get more than what I want near where I am staying,down south.

I lead a busy lifestyle and I think from I am gathering it's a bit quiter where I am gonna be which suits me fine.

As long as I can find cold beer,pool table,some pussy and a good 70's/80's band/music I will be in heaven.

Cheers Wombat

Patong gets extremely busy especially around x-masperiod. At night you can walk on heads in Bangla.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 years later...

Archived