Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Variety in your diet

mnmn

How much variety is there in your diet?

I know they say you're supposed to have five portions of fruit and vegetables every day but that doesn't always happen with me. Lately I have made sure to eat lots of fruit when I'm at work, and I'll always try to put some vegetables with my main meal or a side salad.

I love meat so I'll always have meat with my dinner. It's usually chicken of some sort. I am not the type of person that tries new things. I always stick to what I know I like.

So do you have the same filling in your sandwich every day, do you have a set meal for whatever day of the week it is, or do you like to have something different each day?

I eat lots of fruit when there, I should eat more at home. I like the fruits that you can't get here at home. I usally don't eat meat until dinner. I should eat so healthy here at home. If bringing fruit to room best to eat outside and skins and seeds should be left out because of ants.

• 2 months later...

I eat lots of fruit when there, I should eat more at home. I like the fruits that you can't get here at home. I usally don't eat meat until dinner. I should eat so healthy here at home. If bringing fruit to room best to eat outside and skins and seeds should be left out because of ants.

There is not a lot of variety in my diet, and so I was concerned about the health consequences.

But i did remember reading about a doctor who wrote that he had a few patients who had very little variety in their diet. These patients were all over 80 years old, and all of them ate a diet that focused on only about 8 - 10 foods. For example, spinach, oat meal, almonds, etc.

The doc said these patients all had above average health, despite having very little variety in their diet. The important thing is that if you are not going to eat a wide variety of foods, you had better concentrate on eating "superfoods" like spinach, almonds, etc.