IGNORED

Green Tea supplements?

mnmn

I've read from somewhere that Green Tea is helpful in burning fat/belly fat when coupled with exercise and a decent diet.

I know that you can buy a pill instead of drinking the amount that's said to be effective - I love Tea but it's a ton to drink every day, I think.

Has anyone tried this? Have you had success?

Its so funny reading this because I'm in work here now and started a little "life change" and I'm trying to lose about 10-12kg before my next trip and I have bought nice box of green tea and I am on my first cuppa LOL

Would also be interested to know if the supplements would do the same job as its not the best tasting stuff in the world.

• 1 month later...

perhaps a combinations of herbs coupled with green tea supplements can actually help shed those weights.... find supplements that contain garcinia cambogia... it helps to burn of calories..

• 2 weeks later...

Japanese green tea or supplements are useful, but most green tea sold in bottles/cans in Thailand are loaded with sugar (corn syrup), and worse than not drinking at all. The supplements have a higher concentration of the useful chemicals. And, there is a caffeine kick too with the real stuff.