IGNORED

motorcycle for sale

peter6173

I have a suzuki raider 150 for sale. IT is a 5 speed. I've owned it about 2 years. The speedo reads about 24000km, I've done about 3000km on it. It has a green book and registered until 10/11.It has Pattaya plates and in is my girlfriends name. The bikes a lttle rough round the edges, but starts easily and runs well. 21000 baht .call 0811760032

post-8514-0-39546600-1306755297.jpg

Hey Peter, I am very interested in your bike; you would have my two messages by now.

What year is it?

Any chance of seeing any more pictures of the rough edges?

Cheers, mb

I like those - pretty damn nippy.

mouse.gif.00a707d30565699b15838265572acd33.gif

I like those - pretty damn nippy.

Is that what Laamoks got or just similar?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Laamok bought a Yamaha Spark 135cc, the semi auto kick down version of the X1R geared model that I have - aka Sniper etc in Malaysia & PI where they're raced.

There are lots of comparisons between those and the Honda Sonic and the Suzuki Raider.

Results depend on the state of fettle but I think the Suzuki Raider 150 cc can hold its own in standard form at least.

Just being 150 helps of course. They're no longer in production, but still sought after and well regarded.

In this one the Raider is nearest camera at the start - I think it won.

the oldest date in the greenbook is 2446, which makes it 8 years old-I think- or maybe it used to live somewhere in NSW australia. Here are some more photos

post-8514-0-63584200-1306822858.jpg

post-8514-0-83365700-1306822951.jpg

post-8514-0-77670100-1306823041.jpg

It looks in good order from the pics - depends how it runs really.

At 8yo and with 24kms on the clock, a lot of people would hope to pay less than 21k Baht, but finding a good one isn't easy.

At 8yo and with 24kms on the clock, a lot of people would hope to pay less than 21k Baht, but finding a good one isn't easy.

As the thai's say "UP TO YOU"

As the thai's say "UP TO YOU"

What did you do with my quote marks?

I'm on your side. I'm saying if it's a good 'un it's well worth it in my book, because they are a bit special.

I brought one when I first moved to Thailand, but mine was a 2 stroke, it was faster than most Scooters, the one on sale here looks like a four stroke.

Anyway, that was years ago, I have a custom spark that I havent used for much for the last 15 months. (5 times) and that stays in Pattaya. I don't have a motorbike at home anymore, the motorbike taxi guy does all our odd jobs/purchases.

the oldest date in the greenbook is 2446, which makes it 8 years old-I think- or maybe it used to live somewhere in NSW australia. Here are some more photos

Extra pics are good. They only made the 150 here for a few years.

Does it have electric start or just the kick start?

Would you consider taking 15k for it?

Edited by austhai

I brought one when I first moved to Thailand, but mine was a 2 stroke, it was faster than most scooters, the one on sale here looks like a four stroke.

That sounds like a Raider T305. Looked like this? IMG_1595.jpg

This one is definitely 4 stroke - bit of a classic really. If I'd found one of these when I swapped the Spark for the X1R I'd have bought it.

They are proper little motor bikes.

Wiki' says :-

The Suzuki Raider 150 is one of the fastest motorcycles in the underbone category. Also referred to as The "Underbone King" in the 4-Stroke category. It uses the same 150 cc (9.2 cu in) DOHC four-valve single-cylinder oil-cooled engine which powers its sports bike twin, the Suzuki FXR150. Its popularity in South East Asia, mainly in Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines, is due to the price of this bike—around US$1850 (90,000 to 92,001 pesos or around 16,500,001 rupiah in Indonesia). The main features are full-length front shock, rear monoshock suspension, six-speed short gear ratio transmission, dual camshaft, lightweight chassis construction, alloy cast wheel, large-diameter front disc brake, and a rear disc brake, which is rarely found in underbones. The top speed of stock Raider 150 is between 135-145 kilometers per hour.

New, they looked like this :- suzuki_raider-150r-2010-red.jpg

austhai; kick-start-yes , 15000-no

edge; your a much better salesmen than me,thanks

austhai; kick-start-yes , 15000-no

edge; your a much better salesmen than me,thanks

I've almost sold it to myself. GoldenSmile1.gif

You're right, 15k is too low.

I should have said that the spec' and photo' I put up is for the current generation - the Raider R, which has 6 gears and electric start.

The first generation Suzuki Raider 150 was assembled in Thailand 2002–2007 so this is presumably an early one of those.

I presume the lower fairing and original wheels are long gone?.

I've almost sold it to myself. GoldenSmile1.gif

You're right, 15k is too low.

I should have said that the spec' and photo' I put up is for the current generation - the Raider R, which has 6 gears and electric start.

The first generation Suzuki Raider 150 was assembled in Thailand 2002–2007 so this is presumably an early one of those.

I presume the lower fairing and original wheels are long gone?.

Edge: You've done your homework mate. If it was the R Model, I would of already jumped on it & paid up to 25k depending on the condition, but 15k on the older model with 5 speed. If you hear of one, please let me know.

Edge: You've done your homework mate. If it was the R Model, I would of already jumped on it & paid up to 25k depending on the condition, but 15k on the older model with 5 speed. If you hear of one, please let me know.

Lol - I know, I was getting a little over excited there. Me too if it had been the 'R' model and original - maybe a fair bit more.

As they only made/assembled Raiders in Thailand up to 2007, presumably the 'R's were imported.

There seem to be some of them for sale in Malaysia, PI and Indonesia, but not many here.

The one you're looking for was on Addicts last year for 30k HERE

I still think he could get more than 15k for this one though. You just need to import a few new parts and get into project mode lol.

joseph022.jpg

You just need to import a few new parts and get into project mode lol.

joseph022.jpg

Project mode, I like the sound of that

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g0eYUiM7Vg0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Project mode, I like the sound of that

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g0eYUiM7Vg0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

That brings back memories..................have we sold the Raider yet?