IGNORED

I am looking for a really nice hotel, lady friendly, close to everything that is going on.

eshmu2004

I am looking for a really nice hotel or at least a 4 star accommodation. I want it to be lady friendly because I heard a lot of the really nice once were not. I want it to be near everything that is going on so we do not have to take a long ride to get where we are going. Not looking for anything in the lady-boy sections. Sorry it is just not my thing. If it has 2 bedroom suites that is a plus. I am not looking for something cheap I want nice and comfortable. Does anyone know a place like this?

Go to the hotel section for reviews. But here is the hotel hopping guide map. Hotel hopping guide

Hote #55 is by the LK Metro area, it is central and also a great area. As for girl friendly, a email to the hotel will answer that or just do a search on the board to see if their area any reviews.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

has anyone stayed at the Bella Villa Cabana. This is the place I found yesterday and it look pretty good. Any comments?

I am looking for a really nice hotel or at least a 4 star accommodation. I want it to be lady friendly because I heard a lot of the really nice once were not. I want it to be near everything that is going on so we do not have to take a long ride to get where we are going. Not looking for anything in the lady-boy sections. Sorry it is just not my thing. If it has 2 bedroom suites that is a plus. I am not looking for something cheap I want nice and comfortable. Does anyone know a place like this?

Just next to Walking Street

Fraser Resort ( one girl at the time, 900b for extra girl)

Baywalk Residence (as many as you like) Have a family suite, or a royal suite there.

Near Soi7&8

August Suite ( on girl in room only )

Make sure to check rates on www.agoda.com first. Often half price there.

BTW, you can do you own research on the hotel section.

A similar thread has been going on few days ago. Check here.

Just next to Walking street

Fraser Resort ( one girl at the time, 900b for extra girl)

Baywalk Residence (as many as you like) Have a family suite, or a royal suite there.

Near Soi7&8

August Suite ( on girl in room only )

Make sure to check rates on www.agoda.com first. Often half price there.

BTW, you can do you own research on the hotel section.

A similar thread has been going on few days ago. Check here.

Thanks!!!

has anyone stayed at the Bella Villa Cabana. This is the place I found yesterday and it look pretty good. Any comments?

Far away from the action. Stay between soi7 and Walking Street, on beach road & second road to be on a walking distance to all actions (green area on the map below)

Simple map.JPG

Somedays i will make a special thread : "How to choose my hotel..."

My mate stayes at the D2 on pattaya second road, they are girl friendly and its a 5 star hotel .. have some very nice duplex rooms..huge beds etc

Those both sound pretty nice...

I usually stay at the LK Metropole eshumu - or will be in 4 weeks time. 4 star and definately guest friendly (although i think they add on extra charge if you want the orgy experience..). I beleive all of the LKs are guest friendly.

i have just had 9 nights at seame spring hotel in soi 10, its a great location 5 min walk to Walking Street, 1 min walk to beach, 2 min walk to central shopping centre. Its girl/guest friendly (no charge)the rooms are very big and has late check out and very helpful staff. i would sometimes sleep in and they would clean my room when i requested even at 4.00pm. i paid 1990 baht or $66.00 australian per night with sea views and it had a great pool on level 9 (roof top) cant wait to go back again.

You might want to try the Marriott. You can't beat the location and it is girl friendly.

How about the SPAM WORD hotel has anyone stayed there?

How about the SPAM WORD Hotel has anyone stayed there?

I was asking about the penhouse hotel has anyone stayed there?

Edited by eshmu2004

The penhouse hotel is probably a one night fantasy.

Try this one. Many good reviews

http://www.thevaultpattaya.com/

Use the search option to see threads about specific hotels :

click here

search1.JPG

Then fill the form

search 02.JPG

I haven't but I know someone who has. In fact he stayed for three months (Mar to May this year). He lived out his fantasies every night. He stayed on the fifth floor and raves about it. He is now back home and very depressed.

Edited by lipsp

I haven't but I know soneone who has. In fact he stayed for three months (Mar to May this year). He lived out his fantasies every night. He stayed on the fifth floor and raves about it. He is now back home and very depressed.

I hope that does not happen to me this is my first trip.

Really? I heard the first trip is always the best one. Enjoy it.

Really? I heard the first trip is always the best one. Enjoy it.

Yeah I work in the middle east don't need to be coming back depressed.

What is it you hope doesn't happen to you? You live out your fantasies every night or you go home depressed?

What is it you hope doesn't happen to you? You live out your fantasies every night or you go home depressed?

The depressed part.

The depressed part.

Make sure you tick off all your fantasy boxes then. Although that might leave you depressed. Maybe leave one open for your second trip.

Edited by lipsp

You might want to try the Marriott. You can't beat the location and it is girl friendly.

The Marriott would be my first choice as well.

One can find useful information about hotels in all categories at pattayaone.com. Booking is done elsewhere, however.