IGNORED

Chada Thai - Good budget option, GF

daimen

Chada Thai. Very good for the price, and GF.

hotel is family-run, and only a few months old according to the receptionist. Prolly true, most furnishing are new and quite solid by Thai standards. Clean room, all the basic amenities there.

Minibar (fridge) is there but empty, no biggie for me since I seldom use minibars. Great bathroom, even if it is smaller than I am used to at LK Renaissance, but since I paid 1370 a night compared to nearly double at LK, I think it was acceptable.

The most important part: Had a girl with me last night, and no problem at all. Just left her I'd at reception.

Area is quiet, since most bars are further up the street (Soi 14, off Second Road). Chada is at the end of the same road as Tim Boutique, and the surroundings are not the most glamorous, but I guess that is true of most of Pattaya.

Staff very friendly, got some fruit on arrival, and was offered a tour of town, but I can feel that they are trying a bit too hard. Can't blaim them though, they started recently and are naturally desperate to create a buzz / start things going.

So all in all: go for it, if you want a good budget option, that still has the new feel.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review and providing the most important information: they are girl-friendly.

Any noise issues? How is the breakfast, did you take your date?

• 4 years later...

this is an old thread,,, any updates?

Is still GF?

Anyone stayed recently?

Stayed there in September. It is GF, secluded and quiet. Very happy with my stay there.

Archived