IGNORED

Televised Championship Football

payoff

As a pool fan I'm not that into the Premiership although I'll take what I can get. Usually ending up rooting against BOTH premiership teams and hoping for fights/suspensions/injuries etc.

Is there much televised championship footie in Pats?

Normally they have 1 or 2 live games a week on Sky and often it does not clash with prem action.

ps if there are any other Blackpool fans out in pats it would be great to meet up and have a beer to celebrate our new found championship status. I was there at Wembley this Summer. It was a fantastic day.

Edited by payoff

Is there much televised championship footie in Pats?

Normally they have 1 or 2 live games a week on Sky and often it does not clash with prem action.

As far as I'm aware there is no Championship football at all broadcast in Patts - only Premiership games.

Im a Hull City fan by the way, how do you think you'll do this season?

Ime a Leeds fan so dont start !! :P , Ok as far as championship games go you will after find a bar whats first got a sattelite dish what is beamed from South Africa (Queen Vic Soi 6) (Jameson's) (Maggie Mays) theres a few more ill get back to you !! but as far as your local is concerned soi 7 =

117034-39.jpg

Looks like I will have to pay Soi 7 a visit....

As far as how Blackpool will do this season?

Even after winning yesterday away at Leicester if you offered me 17th right now I'd take it.

This season is all about consolidation for our club. We have not been this high in the football league for 29years.

We have a good chance because our manager is excellent and I think that counts for a lot.

Good win on Saturday!!

The only Championship games I have evr seen in Pats is the Play off final.

Good win on Saturday!!

The only Championship games I have evr seen in Pats is the Play off final.

Hey Mighty leave it we lost !!

• 3 weeks later...

just bumping this thread because Blackpool are playing Hull live tonight on Sky. The game starts at 2am Pats time and the place I'm staying will be shutting before that. Any ideas on a late night place that will have this showing?

just bumping this thread because Blackpool are playing Hull live tonight on Sky. The game starts at 2am Pats time and the place I'm staying will be shutting before that. Any ideas on a late night place that will have this showing?

Try Storm bar soi LK Metro, Gulliver's Beach Rd, Jameson's, or even Shenanigans but ime not sure of the closing times there Payoff, Good luck to Blackpool

Captain Leeds

Might have it on in Angels bar soi 7.

On the right as you walk up from the beach.

Might have it on in Angels bar soi 7.

On the right as you walk up from the beach.

Many thanks for the tip. Watched the game over at Angels on Soi 7. Brian was very hospitable and kindly kept the bar open with the volume nice and loud for me to watch.

Nice place and luckily for the pool we won in exciting fashion 2-1 although to give credit to Hull I thought a fairer result would have been a draw.

Edited by payoff

I'm guessing that yes they will upon request show any match that is televised. The SA sports network is the main one for footie I think so any bar with that service will show it but not all bars open late enough to show a UK evening kick off.

You can watch a few games at the bars already mentioned but mainly its Premiership which is a pain as I am a Charlton fan..Was ok up untill that pratt Dowie came along ..