IGNORED

How many girls do not speak English enough ?

cycnus

How many girls do not speak English enough to have an interesting (sexual) relation ? I have met a lot of girls that could not speak English enough I can speak a little with them. Not very interesting for me. I had to use a computer to translate sometimes.

I will go in nightclub this time. Are the girls here speak English enough to speak a little bit with them ?

for short times I don't give a rats, If I spend a few days with one it is nice to be able to chat a bit. Have a couple of regulars now and they speak passable english. Think you will find that the girls that have played the game for a while know more english, and if they have a sponsor they know too much. I don't do the nightclubs so can't say. If you are making a few visits learning some Thai can be fun, but be ready for the laughter from the girls, their english will be better than your Thai.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

How many girls do not speak English enough to have an interesting (sexual) relation ? I have met a lot of girls that could not speak English enough I can speak a little with them. Not very interesting for me. I had to use a computer to translate sometimes.

I will go in nightclub this time. Are the girls here speak English enough to speak a little bit with them ?

Most girls pick up English quickly.

Those who have been around for a while can speak good English.

Normally those working in go go bars can speak reasonable English as most girls who work there have started in a beer bar and progressed to a go go bar.