IGNORED

Best Western Signature Hotel

Walt_SD

I am currently staying at the Best Western Signature hotel. It is located on Pratamnak Road south Pattaya. Pratamnak is the name of the road the 2nd Road turns into if you continue south past South Road.

The hotel is above Walking Street, but there is no direct access to Walking Street. If you are walking you need to walk north along Pratamnak to Soi 16 then cut through to Walking Street. It is about a 10 minute walk so not too bad. The hotel is lady friendly. No charge for guests, they just need to check-in with ID at the security desk. I had a guest and after she left i got a call asking if all was OK ... I suspect this is their security routine to make sure guests don't get ripped off or injured. A good routine, especially for those hesitant about bringing guests back.

The hotel is expensive in terms of Pattaya, but it is more upscale than most. It has a pool, free breakfast, free WiFi internet, and room service. The room I got has one King bed and has a separate couch/TV viewing area. if you ask, they will install a DVD player to watch your bootleg vids on. I am paying about $100 Dollar's average per night. Again, it is pricey by Pattaya standards. I had some surgery in Bangkok and decided to do the recuperation in Pattaya so I wanted a hotel that I felt certain would be very clean and such so I opted for this one.

I hope this helped some.

Take care

Walt

Thanks for the update

Notice on tripadviser that a common complaint was the rooms are a noisy; the walls seems paper in that respect and it's very clear to hear what's going on in the next room .