Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New supplements I'm using to increase libido

QuotaMan

In the quest to find supplementation to increase my libido in my somewhat older age, I've been using two brands for the past two weeks that seem to be helping me.

One is Tes To-Rex

The other is Performer 5

I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable about these sorts of things but the testorex seems to increase your testosterone levels (good thing right?) and the performer 5 has ingredients to give you better erections.

The effects were not immediate but took a few weeks but now I definitely see an increase in libido and erection stiffness. A few days ago I wanked off 3 times in one day and the next day I was still up for it! Compare that to my last trip in BKK in December, after the second day of sex (at only once per day) I was already pooped out and had no further sexual Desire.

Is it all in my head? I should mention that I am also lifting more weights now thanks to advice from TimberWolf and others, things like squats, deadlifts, striving to increase the load every week.

I have no affiliation with any of the above products, and it may not work for some, but it seems to be helping me. Definitely need to keep this up for a summer thailand trip.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

You do have to be careful when coming off any test stuff as your body will start producing more estrogen, which can have some undesirable effects.

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

You do have to be careful when coming off any test stuff as your body will start producing more estrogen, which can have some undesirable effects.

Whoa, that's scary.

Can you elaborate more on this?

Also, can you tell from the ingredients in that testorex stuff I'm taking what exactly it's supposed to be doing? I know it's supposed to increase testosterone but not sure the exact mechanisms of how it's doing so.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song