IGNORED

legacy suite soi 29

partytime

anyone stay at the legacy suite on soi 29 ?

got decent price so booked it.

is it gf ?

much should taxi cost from airport ? am i correct in saying best to tell taxi to turn meter ON ?

cheers

Hi there

I don't know about the legacy suite on soi 29, but as regards the taxi you should do a search on the forum for taxis. You will then be able to email them so they are waiting for you at the airport should not cost more than B1200 . Good Luck and Enjoy your trip

Its a very nice hotel and girl friendly. I checked out today :GoldenSmile1: I stayed in tower 2 in the newly refreshed superior rooms, nothing to complain about. They still work on the lower floors though, but i didn`t hear much noise and they only work in the daytime.

It can be a problem to get a taxi who will agree to go on meter. I normally go upstairs to departure level and take one of the taxis that let people off. Around 400 baht with toll fee should do it. If the driver say more let him go and take the next. I never have a problem finding a taxi for that price.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

Pretty nice hotel as long as you're not paying more than 1800. Decent pool right in front of lobby. Gym on other side of pool and substandard. Lots of faux wood formica on walls, which I didn't care for. I'd much prefer to be at their sister hotel on 41 - the Adelphi Grande. LINK: http://www.adelphigrande.com/ It's about the same price & better in every way. Great pool & gym. It's close to Suk, Phrom Phong, & Emporium. I like another one of their hotels - the Admiral Premier on 23 much better too. wj

thanks for all the feedback . only staying there 1 night so seems like decent choice.

• 3 months later...

I absolutely recommend Legacy Suite.

I had in March 2011 a suite for 2600 Baht in Tower 2.

No ladyfee, (but ?!?) also no ID-check.

I took one evening 5 ladies with me for a decent ;) party....no problems.

My suite (11th floor) was clean and cleaned every day also in the late afternoon.

WiFi was fast, stable and free.

The pool between the main building and tower 2 can be used by any guests.

After my party I stayed the whole afternoon with 4 girls at the pool....with angry looks from the female (farlang) guests and jealous ones from their husbands/boyfriends :D.

But the staff was nice and brought new bath towels for each girl.

The small Soi29 is only a 5 minute walk away from Soi Cowboy, "BTS Asok" .

Also the nice massages of Soi24 should be mentioned here (especially 'Mango Massage'). They can be find also in a 8-10 minute way close to "Phrom Phong BTS Station".

To get a cheap taxi, I recommend to walk 200meters from Legacy Suite to Sukhumvit Road. Otherwise taxis next to the hotel charge you 100+ !

Attached some photos showing my suite:

IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3249.JPG

IMG_3250.JPG

IMG_3251.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

been there 10/10 and it was amazing. very friendly staff, great room, totally girl friendly (tough in my case thy did ask for ID card and its a good thing), very good breakfast.

i wont be back there this year cuz 2400 bhat is not the price i want to pay. i found almost same quality hotel for 1500 bhat. but if 2400 bhat is your budget for hotel - i recommend the place.

• 4 years later...

Stayed here in November 2015. Wanted to give an update rather than start a new thread. 

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. Booked a month in advance so I got a room about $60/night. For that price, the room was massive, it would pretty much be a mini-suite in any other country. 

Great location, About 5 minute walk to Soi Cowboy and a quick motobike trip to Nana. Guest friendly, just had to leave the ID at the desk. 

Definitely would stay here again next time I'm in Bangkok. 

Archived