IGNORED

laser depilation

emiboops

hey... anybody know where can I do laser depilation in pattaya? I' m sick of waxin... please help!!! thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, in Patt i don't know, but if you do it you have to avoid the sun! And in Patt i'm not sure that you can avoid the sun.

For a definitve depilation you have to do 6 to 10 sessions with 4 to 6 weeks between each. And NO SUN on your skin. Prior to the first session the Dr must check your pilosity to find your specs; they don't use the same laser for the different tone, skin and pilosity. If they use the wrong laser, you'll be burn!!

Hi, in Patt i don't know, but if you do it you have to avoid the sun! And in Patt i'm not sure that you can avoid the sun.

For a definitve depilation you have to do 6 to 10 sessions with 4 to 6 weeks between each. And NO SUN on your skin. Prior to the first session the Dr must check your pilosity to find your specs; they don't use the same laser for the different tone, skin and pilosity. If they use the wrong laser, you'll be burn!!

fuck, they use the same basic set of settings for everyone.