IGNORED

Angel Witch

JohnR

Was in there at the weekend, its a nice place but the entertainment is superb.

The normal dancing girls leave the stage and a set show starts for about an hour.

This was a superb bit of entertainment instead of the run of the mill GoGo

JR

I like to see the girls come down the poles from heaven... also when people throw money from the top and make it rain, that's pretty sweet too.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to like to take ladies there because of the show. The ladyboy choreographer is gone now, so the show has gone down hill. The quality of ladies goes up and down like all the gogo's. You can go in and find a lot of stunners, and then 3 weeks later they are all dogs. Mamasan is a drink hound, if you buy her a drink, you can never get rid of her, she sits begging for more drinks, and hits you up every time you come in after. My biggest bitch is the staff, they circle the stage looking for someone that needs a drink. Not such a bother if you are drinking something in a glass, however, if you have a beer, spy, or breezer, every 20 seconds a girl comes buy and pulls it out of the condom, and asks if you want another. Even when they can clearly see it's 1/2 full. The last time I was in I grabbed my beer as one went to pull it, having had enough people fingering the bottle I was putting in my mouth. She said something rude to the lady I was with, and said we need to drink faster. Not sure what the girl said to the one I was with, but she wanted to leave right that second. It must have been pretty rude to get that reaction. We check binned and left.

I used to like to take ladies there because of the show. The ladyboy choreographer is gone now, so the show has gone down hill. The quality of ladies goes up and down like all the gogo's. You can go in and find a lot of stunners, and then 3 weeks later they are all dogs. Mamasan is a drink hound, if you buy her a drink, you can never get rid of her, she sits begging for more drinks, and hits you up every time you come in after. My biggest bitch is the staff, they circle the stage looking for someone that needs a drink. Not such a bother if you are drinking something in a glass, however, if you have a beer, spy, or breezer, every 20 seconds a girl comes buy and pulls it out of the condom, and asks if you want another. Even when they can clearly see it's 1/2 full. The last time I was in I grabbed my beer as one went to pull it, having had enough people fingering the bottle I was putting in my mouth. She said something rude to the lady I was with, and said we need to drink faster. Not sure what the girl said to the one I was with, but she wanted to leave right that second. It must have been pretty rude to get that reaction. We check binned and left.

I only stay there 1 time and this will be 1 time too much.

No good ladys,to expensive,the show ( I have better seen 25 years back ).

The last location i ever would go back inside.Avoid Avoid.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I have heard almost all good stories about that place... Well I am sure I will check it out when I arrive, but I won't plan on making it an all nighter.

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone has there own likes and dislikes.

I was there with my lady so didn't get any hassle from the staff.

They didnt try and rush us into buying drinks.

If you want a break from the usual go-go dancing then i would still recomend it.

As we all know things change so quickly in Pattaya, the girls jump around often so its hit and miss where ever you go.

Its a nice place to visit for the shows with your lady. Going alone is also no problem.

The issues stated here are not really issues. It's the same as every agogo, if you look like an easy target/newbi, they will attack, fiercely.

If you're getting bothered, just checkbin and get out.

• 1 month later...

Angelwitch has very good shows but I agree about the up and down selection.I would HIGHLY advise anybody coming to LOS in October to spend Halloween in AW.The shows last year were tremendous.It was like being in haunted house/insane asylum where the zombies were half naked bargirls.EVERYBODY was barfining as it was a holiday and it seemed like a cross between an orgy and a slasher film.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Used to barfine some young sweet girls from here every year, but this year numbers and quality of gogo girls had declined dramatically in my eyes!:unsure:

Shows still OK though.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 4 weeks later...

I have been there twice during my last trip, both times with my lady. I love their shows!!! They are really, really good - something completely different than in most of the gogos in Pattaya. It is not a cheap place though! I had a bottle of Chang and my lady a glass of coke (slightly bigger than half pint) and it was 275B. Fair enough, you go there to watch the girls dancing so no problem! As somebody above mentioned, they are a bit pushy about buying more drinks. I had no chance to meet mamasan but I have seen her. A bloke sitting not far away from us barfined a girl and, while she was getting ready to go out, mamasan invited herself for a drink (more than one)!

I thought that girls who dance between the shows were a bit older than those show girls. But, they also had bigger racks :GrinNod1: If I was alone, I would have barfined number 33. Gave her good tip for her time:)

IMHO a nice place, will visit again!

Cheers!

Its definatly worth checking out Angel witch, although its not in my top 10. You do get a good show, a bit different from most, and maybe a bit more girl friendly. The drinks are very expensive and from what i remember there was a bit too much hair on the pussy for my taste.

But definatley worth a look. Whats the worst can happen...you buy an expensive beer and move on..!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Great for a first timer or a newbie... Been there twice few years ago.. Very good for shows.. Wont be coming back but I will if my mates come here for first time.. Windmill, Sapphire, and Few small ones are my favourite...

• 6 months later...

I love angel witch. I go each time I am in town. I've always had a good time there. The dancers have always been nice to me and has a good show.Only thing I could say to watch out for is buy staff a drink. Staff can be like Vultures!

• 2 weeks later...

That is your argument to avoid this place???

Yes, the drinks are a little more expensive but you get a good show and the show itself is for free... it is not las vegas but still it is in my opinion the best show in pattaya.

No good ladies? Come on, you can get a lady everywhere... you are not forced to pick your lady there, just bring your favourite lady with you to wtach the show and enjoy.

It is far better than all these boring a gogo's. ;-)

I only stay there 1 time and this will be 1 time too much.

No good ladys,to expensive,the show ( I have better seen 25 years back ).

The last location i ever would go back inside.Avoid Avoid.Cheers mate.

was there two days ago,nice show and good ambiance,brought a lady with me so didnt really focus on the dancers but did see a very nice one sit beside a dude closeby,so might be worth another visit,this time solo......J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 1 month later...

Was there 2 nights in a row earlier this month. Loved the shows. On the second visit I long timed one of the girls. She was so hot I asked her to stay with me for another night. Cost me 3,000 baht plus 600 barfine each of the two nights.

Hope to go back on return visit in August. At least most of the girls smile in this place, not like Baccarar and Airport.