Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

September deals

payoff

This will be my 3rd trip to Pats and this time I'm looking to get it right.

The 1st 2 trips didn't go so well for me and I just didn't get what I wanted out of the place.

I always got the feeling that good times were out there if I played my cards right.

Hoping to do better this time around. Will be around in September. I'm looking at a 2 week stay to give the place a real chance to sink in this time. Longest I ever stayed before was 1 week.

Looking for the best deal on a hotel with the following in order of importance....

1)Must have good quality wifi in all the rooms.

2)Girl friendly (of course) more than this I don't want them to be sniggering at the wide vareity of ladies and err 'special' ladies I might choose either.

3)In room safe

4)Location close to but not TOO close to the action. Location is key for me i think. I stayed at Secrets on one occasion and while i found the place very convenient and well run it was just too hardcore there for me. There was no escaping the action. I don't know if anyone gets what I mean but there it is. the other time was at Dynasty which was good except for no internet in rooms and had construction next door. This was 3 years ago though

On the other side of the coin I do not want to be way out so I have to catch 2 or 3 baht buses to get into other areas of town.

I think i do want to stay in a different area than Walking Street this time though for sure.

5)Pool (afternoon tanning and reading sometimes since the beach is not so good)

6)Gym (working out is an on again off again hobby for me so the better equipped weight wise the better)

7) 500-1200 baht a night range (I'm not firm on this and will make exceptions if needed)

8) In house laundry

Well that's all I ask to be happy :GrinNod1:

Sorry to be so long winded and before you point it out I know I'm probably asking/expecting too much.

Then again is it wrong to do that in Pattaya? :D

Lek hotel might suit you.New wing,rooms is ok,in room safe,pool,and girl friendly.Good position on Soi 13.About the middle of Walking St one way and Soi 6/7 the other

residence gardens , on thrapraya rd is nice , girl friendly and has all your requirements.

also l.k. metropole in soi diana but well above your proposed budget.