IGNORED

non drinking/shagging things to do

partytime

as the title says what do any use recmommend for some day time activites ? go karting around ? much is it?

what about thai boxing matches ? where can they be watched in or around pattaya ?

cheers

i go to koh larn island in the afternoon just to get away from it and chill out, the beaches there are great as the beach at pattaya and in jomtein are basic . pattaya park in jomtein is a good laugh with mates and bg .

as the title says what do any use recmommend for some day time activites ? go karting around ? much is it?

what about thai boxing matches ? where can they be watched in or around pattaya ?

cheers

Thai Cinema's are pretty great in Pattaya. you can get almost a double bed to lie and watch it on.. Ripley's believe it or not is fun as well.

But this weblink will answer all your questions http://dancewatchers.com/Pattaya_Tourist_Attractions_by_dancewatchers.com.html

Ko Larn and go for a swim. There's a couple of beaches there that are great.

i go to koh larn island in the afternoon just to get away from it and chill out, the beaches there are great as the beach at pattaya and in jomtein are basic . pattaya park in jomtein is a good laugh with mates and bg .

Edited by frozen man

i would try the pattaya thai boxing stadium

advertisements all over town usually two times a month, defiantly at the end of each month.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Thai Cinema's are pretty great in Pattaya. you can get almost a double bed to lie and watch it on.. Ripley's believe it or not is fun as well.

But this weblink will answer all your questions http://dancewatchers.com/Pattaya_Tourist_Attractions_by_dancewatchers.com.html

Cinemas are extremely cold in Thailand; the Thais inside are enjoying popcorn with coca cola American style and you have to get on your feet when the King’s anthem is played.

if im not drinking or sexing then im wanking hahaha...koh larn is a good afternoon if you enjoy the company of russians. cinema's are good if you like movies you can watch in the comfort of yout own loungeroom a week earlier thna they come out...golf is my pick walk the course and get some excersie in aswell. or just sleep till its time to go drinking and sexing again lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Lots to do , boat trips are a good way to relax, fishing trips, elephant park/ gardens the list is endless loads , just look in the trip / travel shops. I enjoy seeing more each trip and getting out and about.

Shoot pool at Megabreak. Go bowling. Head out to Noong Nuch Park. Visit and have lunch at some of the large hotels like the Ambassador. Drive down to Sattahip or Rayong and explore their town. Go snorkeling or diving. Head over to the Crocodile Park. Ride an elephant. Go to the movies. Get a blow job or two. There are so many things to do if you have any imagination at all and are willing to get out of the hotel or condo and just do it.

Guy

Sometimes a little brain damage can help!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Plenty to do in Pattaya if you're not into (or are bored of) the nightlife scene. Some great suggestions in the thread so far. Also check out some of our prize sponsors ...

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

313005_162225613856613_161827377229770_337741_438166_n.jpg

Waterski at Lakeland Cable Ski Park on SUkumvit, can ski or wakeboard.

Pattaya Sports Clubs has softball, bowling , darts, lawn bowling, fishing, and of course golf.

Cinemas are extremely cold in Thailand; the Thais inside are enjoying popcorn with coca cola American style and you have to get on your feet when the King’s anthem is played.

The Porch Cinema on the 6th floor of Central is pretty special at night time. Lounges or moon beds. Open on one side so you see the bay and lights - and fireworks if it is around NYE - whilst watching a movie. 600b pp includes one cocktail and 2 buckets popcorn. Excellent sound system....

the girls will prefer a thai movie (english subtitles for you). I saw one GIK sleep through Mission Impossible 3!