IGNORED

WMV & MPG fast free joiner

Eastboy

Hello

Anybody know a good fast free joiner software to join wmv and mpeg videos.

I recently found MP4 Box GUI software that works like a dream joining mp4 files no problem, just need something similar for wmv and mpeg files.

Thanks

You can join files together with Windows Movie Maker which should be on your PC anyway if you are using Windows.

You can join files together with Windows Movie Maker which should be on your PC anyway if you are using Windows.

Thanks for the suggestion snoogins I didn't even think of that. Unfortunately it takes an hour to join six movies about 50 megs each using movie maker. Whereas the MP4 joiner program I use is able to join 10 MP4 movies of 120MB each in 2 minutes.

Hey snoogins

Thanks for the link I did try the program and works like a dream, but it doesn't support wmv files. Let me know if you know of any programs that can join wmv

Thanks again for all the help

This one I have used many many times over the years. Works perfectly - BUT have not yet tried it in Windows 7 so can't say if it works there:

http://www.doeasier.org/joiner/

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff