Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ipod shuffle

Siam Sam

Got ipod shuffle, synched it to my computer and started putting tunes on it i copied from my cd collection. Since i wiped my hard drive and started again it comes up with a message that it is snyched to a different library and does not seem to recognise my ipod. Cant find the list of tunes i put on my ipod. Is this because i wiped my hard drive and had to start again? Well cut a long story short i managed to wipe the fucking thing and have had to start again. I thought that if i plugged my ipod into any computer then it will tell me what tunes i have and let me download more. Please help me, im confused and pissed off that i have to start again.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I have an older Ipod but I believe they all basically work the same. When you use Itunes on your PC, when you connect your Ipod it will copy the songs that are on your PC. If that library is changed in any way, the Ipod will change accordingly the next time you connect it. It synchs to your computer's library in Itunes.

If you connect it to a different PC it should tell you and give you the option to synch to the new computer or not. If you synch to the new computer, it will copy exactly what songs are on that computers Itunes library. If songs already on your IPod are not listed in the computers library then they will be deleted from your Ipod.

I need a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math too well

wanker_racing_banner22.jpg

you can turn off the sync option and manually add tunes, this does not wipe off all your other songs but you can add tunes from other computers this way, just takes a bit of time

you can turn off the sync option and manually add tunes, this does not wipe off all your other songs but you can add tunes from other computers this way, just takes a bit of time

How do you turn the sync option off?

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005