Honda Click 125 1 day * 100 Baht ** 1 week * 600 Baht ** 1 Month * 2.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-045.JPG

Yamaha Fino 125 1 day * 100 Baht ** 1 week * 600 Baht ** 1 Month * 2.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-047.JPG

Yamaha Mio 125 1 day * 100 Baht ** 1 week * 600 Baht ** 1 Month * 2.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-031.JPG

Honda Aiblade 125 1 day * 100 Baht ** 1 week * 600 Baht ** 1 Month * 2.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-024.JPG

Honda Click 125 Fi 1 day * 200 Baht ** 1 week * 1.200 Baht ** 1 Month * 3.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-026.JPG

Honda Click 125 Fi 1 day * 200 Baht ** 1 week * 1.200 Baht ** 1 Month * 3.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-038.JPG

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 1 day * 200 Baht ** 1 week * 1.200 Baht ** 1 Month * 3.500 Baht

aa-used-bike-039.JPG

Honda PCX-125 Fi 1 day * 300 Baht ** 1 week * 1.600 Baht ** 1 Month * 5.000 Baht

aa-used-bike-000.jpg

What are the rules regarding requiring a motorcycle license?

I have read a few reports and saw the police pulling people over and asking for their license?

If I don't have a motorcycle license, will I get a ticket?

What are the rules regarding requiring a motorcycle license?

I have read a few reports and saw the police pulling people over and asking for their license?

If I don't have a motorcycle license, will I get a ticket?

If you have an international drivers license for car and a copy of the first page of your int. pasport you are ok by the police.

You can ask an international drivers license in your country, does not cost a lot.

Be sure, police will stop you. Now they check everybody, even thai must have driver license for their motorsai.

If you have an international drivers license for car and a copy of the first page of your int. pasport you are ok by the police.

You can ask an international drivers license in your country, does not cost a lot.

Be sure, police will stop you. Now they check everybody, even thai must have driver license for their motorsai.

Thanks for the info. I will have to decide whether it is worth it to get an international license if I only want to rent a bike for a day or two.

Thanks for the info. I will have to decide whether it is worth it to get an international license if I only want to rent a bike for a day or two.

Hello, international license is verry cheap, in my country they give it for 5 years...

International licence is free in France too. Valid for 5 years :)

Can get a internation driving licence in Thailand aswell, in Holland its only valid for 1 year unfortunately..

I'm working in Qatar and it's also only valid for 1 year. Costs about $50 USD I think.

Can get a internation driving licence in Thailand aswell, in Holland its only valid for 1 year unfortunately..

How do I get an international license when in Thailand?. How much does it cost?

Lots of bad information above. You need EITHER your foreign driving licence with motorcycle endorsement and an international driving permit OR a Thai motorcycle licence.

International licence is free in France too. Valid for 5 years :)

pardon it's only 3 years ...

pardon it's only 3 years ...

My bad, you're right mate, just checked mine. It's 3 years, I don't know why I was sure it was 5... :)

How do I get an international license when in Thailand?. How much does it cost?

You cannot get a legitimate one in Thailand unless you are Thai

need to get it in your home country

Lots of online scams re IDP's

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Lots of bad information above. You need EITHER your foreign driving licence with motorcycle endorsement and an international driving permit OR a Thai motorcycle licence.

Thanks. If I take this information as being correct, I won't bother renting a motorcycle.

Thanks. If I take this information as being correct, I won't bother renting a motorcycle.

Many locals and foreigners ride Scooters without any licence at all. Its often just an on the spot fine of around B400 for not having a licence. If you ride the correct way along one way streets, have no more than two on a bike and always wear helmets it is unlikely you will be stopped.

Many locals and foreigners ride scooters without any licence at all. Its often just an on the spot fine of around B400 for not having a licence. If you ride the correct way along one way streets, have no more than two on a bike and always wear helmets it is unlikely you will be stopped.

When I was in Pattaya in March, I saw police on 2nd road a couple times pulling over Scooters. Seems that it is happening more frequently.

i always ride in los i trip feb 11 and twice last year and never got pulled until one time i ran a red light then that cost me 1k on a side on the way to the station and all forgiven....get riding get the papers and enjoy

For Canadians, can get an international driver's license at a CAA outlet, or where ever you get your license renewed. Cost is about $15, and they will endorse if you have motorcycle license or not.

You should have international license with motorcycle endorsement. I stayed on 2nd Road and saw regular police stations stopping people mainly for lack of helmets for all passangers. I was stopped twice (while wearing a helmet) and both times showed my international license and motorbike registration sticker (rental bike and was under seat) and let go without fine each time. Glad I had the right documents as was hassle free each time.

Common sense is not very common.

• 3 months later...

hi, i need to rent 1 motorbike for 1 month from the eve of the 30th of september until the 29th of octber. i prefere a nouvo, if it is available answer me. best regards

hi, i need to rent 1 motorbike for 1 month from the eve of the 30th of september until the 29th of octber. i prefere a nouvo, if it is available answer me. best regards

Hello, we have nouvo and nouvo elegance in the shop at this moment.

www.PP-Rentals.com

I have never passed my motorcycle test in the UK.But when i go to LOS i just get an international driving permit from the post office about £5 When i have been stopped as soon as i have got the licence out i have been told ok go.They have never looked inside.Last trip 4 months stopped 6 times,the licence soon pays for it self

www.PP-Rentals.com

Just rented a motorbike last night from PP Rentals, superb service, even delivered within 10 minutes after i ve called them...

I can recommend this rental business and no i'm not friends with the owner, just a satisfied customer :)

To drive a motorcycle in Thailand and your travels (health) insurance to be valid, you need a foreign driving license from the country you reside in with motorcycle endorsement and an international driving permit with motorcycle endorsement. I sure this is not true for some travels (health) insurance but majority of travels (health) insurance. Read the fine print. The last thing you want to do is get in an accident and you travel insurance in default (void).

P.S. get the travels (health) insurance if you get a motorbike. It is crazy fun while driving in Pattaya. Five parts crazy and five parts fun and travels (health) insurance is cheap.

Edited by ozenn

www.PP-Rentals.com

nouvo it is ok for me. just confirm me if the price is 2000 bath.

i will arrive in the eve of the 30th of september.

i have booked already the room in ktk residence so if u can deliver the motorbike there at 9 pm it is ok for me.