Congratulations, Bryan! Job well, done.

Our Board Statistics

Total Posts

Total Members

Newest Member

foreg

Online At Once Record

07 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

Impressive and congratulations Pattaya Addicts! That's a big number for any message board, well done!

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

i would like to know how many members are on this board, if you remove spam/banned/fake members ?

Blog en français sur Pattaya

i would like to know how many members are on this board, if you remove spam/banned/fake members ?

Yes would be interesting to know the number of true members. Either way still a great achievement in getting that many members

Our Board Statistics

Total Posts

Total Members

Newest Member

foreg

Online At Once Record

Since foreg contributed to this milesone, I think Bryan should pay for a few ST's for the guy!

Since foreg contributed to this milesone, I think Bryan should pay for a few ST's for the guy!

I was the 40,000 Member joined! :rolleyes:

According to the statistic then foreg is member no. 50.015.

So maybe the price should actually go to member no. 50.000 - must be possible to find out who that might be :)

(Do like the idea of a prize though - but on the other hand then I would the money spent on this forum instead ;) )

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

46,000 of these members fell in love on their first trip.

38,000 have sponsored at one point in their lives.

5800 currently sponsor.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Our Board Statistics

Total Posts

Total Members

Newest Member

foreg

Online At Once Record

We reached 3 million page impressions per month and 10000 visits per day recently. Thanks! We have a great team and members.

As with all forums, its hard to tell how many members are active, some people sign up then forget login and then sign up again. I just look at the traffic stats, 4500 ish uniques per day, 10,000 visits per day! That says it all!

Yes would be interesting to know the number of true members. Either way still a great achievement in getting that many members

I would guess 25% are active, just like other forums. Because our forum is holiday based, some guys don't use it between trips.

I'll throw in a handjob!

:Fantastic:

Wow...50,015 members so that means 50,013 guys talking a lot of shit so that just leaves you and me....I don;t need to mention your name...you know who you are.. :Clap9::LOL1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

We reached 3 million page impressions per month and 10000 visits per day recently. Thanks! We have a great team and members.

As with all forums, its hard to tell how many members are active, some people sign up then forget login and then sign up again. I just look at the traffic stats, 4500 ish uniques per day, 10,000 visits per day! That says it all!

I would guess 25% are active, just like other forums. Because our forum is holiday based, some guys don't use it between trips.

I'll throw in a handjob!

:GoodNews1::Laugh1:

Congrats to PA for 50 thou record...probably not all are still online but a excellent effort indeed :Bravo1:

Edited by felix the cat

Nothing less than the Forum deserves.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg