IGNORED

Street view of the following cities in thailand :pattaya, ayutthaya,hua hin, krabi, phuket, chiang mai, pai, mae hong son

Bridgestone

http://www.mapjack.com/

I saw already on the forum that somebody posted street view of pattaya, but here we have much more cities. I think its nice to have a possibility to see other cities as well. ENJOY !

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed a good way to get to know aplace before you are there. Been using this for quiet a while already, but pics are getting a bit out of date. I hope they will make an update of the cities and add some more cities and streets!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

http://www.mapjack.com/

I saw already on the forum that somebody posted street view of pattaya, but here we have much more cities. I think its nice to have a possibility to see other cities as well. ENJOY !

Thanks for posting the link! Works perfectly.

Strangly enough i have tried to do the same on google, but streetview does not seem to work in Thailand using Google Maps even if it does work in most of other parts of the world...

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 1 month later...

Fantastic link i least i can now view the streets of pattaya as google maps wont let us thank you very much

"Naughty But Nice"

• 2 weeks later...

If you look down in one of the corners you will see the mapjack logo.

Pattayaphotoguide ripped them off I think. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 1 month later...