IGNORED

Do you get Southern Comfort in Pattaya?

Hi,

Just wondering if one can get Southern Comfort in most of the bars/ resturants? Also what is the price like?

What about cocktails? Any beer bars special for serving best cocktails?

Sure, ya can. Just about every kind alcohol is available in Patts, all you have to do is ask. I would expect to pay something like 120 to 150 baht.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

But don't expect to taste much of it in your drink....

When I go out to drink, I tend to drink beer. After 6-8 beers when I start to feel it I switch to Jack and Cokes to sober up. Actually, it's just coke with a hint of Jack.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

But don't expect to taste much of it in your drink....

When I go out to drink, I tend to drink beer. After 6-8 beers when I start to feel it I switch to Jack and Cokes to sober up. Actually, it's just coke with a hint of Jack.

Irreparable bars in Pattaya? Never!!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Sure, ya can. Just about every kind alcohol is available in Patts, all you have to do is ask. I would expect to pay something like 120 to 150 baht.

hi is Crown Royal whiskey available and where?

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

hi is Crown Royal whiskey available and where?

Sure. Anything is available. If they dont have it they will get it, but dont expect it to taste like the real stuff, it just might be a copy...

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Hi,

Just wondering if one can get Southern Comfort in most of the bars/ resturants? Also what is the price like?

What about cocktails? Any beer bars special for serving best cocktails?

For you?

I owe Southern Comfort a lot from my youth, many a Tasmanian girl succumbed to its allure. :D

But never known a bloke to admit to it? :o

I drink this a lot in Pattaya, mainly in the bigger bars, like gullivers and the Pattaya beer garden.

The only problem is, it takes ages for them to get what i'm trying to order, southern comfort is not the easiest for a Thai to understand, especially with my accent :unsure:

• 1 month later...

But don't expect to taste much of it in your drink....When I go out to drink, I tend to drink beer. After 6-8 beers when I start to feel it I switch to Jack and Cokes to sober up. Actually, it's just coke with a hint of Jack.

Wow, is this true? I am sure not all bars would be like this? Any specific ones?