IGNORED

Kilkenny Guesthouse Promotion

Kilkennypattaya

Kilkenny Guesthouse is offering a special promotion for all PA members.

PA members that book a room for a miminum of 1 week will receive a drinks voucher for Champange Agogo for 750 baht and if you book for 2 weeks or more you'll receive a 1200 baht drinks voucher.

Kilkenny's has 15 rooms in total and all have air-con, wifi, Safe, King Beds, TVs/DVDs and Balconies.

We have a bar and kitchen with everything you need. We're based in Soi LK Metro and it's a very short stroll to Champagne Agogo where you can enjoy a good night out!!

There are a few conditions:

The room must be paid in full at the time of check-in to receive the voucher.

The room price is the price advertised on our website www.kilkennypattaya.com

This promotion can not be conjunction with any other promotion from either Champagne or Kilkenny.

The voucher can be used on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday.

The voucher can only be used once (The night that you present the voucher it must be used) If there is any credit left it will not be refunded. EG if you have a voucher for 750 and you only spend 600 you will not receive 150 baht back.

The voucher is for your drinks only. It can not be used for Lady Drinks/Bar fines or Ping Pong Balls. All Lady Drinks/Barfines and Ping Pong Balls must be paid for in Cash.

If your bill exceeds the amount of your voucher the remainder must be paid for in cash then and there.

The voucher must be presented upon arrival at Champagne

Any queries please don't hesitate to email me on [email protected]

Also if you'd like to see more about champagne our website is www.champagne-agogo.com

Why didn't this happen a few years back,when i would have taken full advantage of it.

Now i am married and watching tv with the kids,maybe i could sneek off for the 7 night deal !

Hey Killkennypattaya, sounds like a good deal, have you got any pictures of the rooms, bar etc.

sounds great , I would stay 1 week for 3 times in a row ... :)

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

sounds great , I would stay 1 week for 3 times in a row ... :)

No problem at all!!!

one week 750 two weeks 1200 why we loosing 300 baht for the second weel lol

no comment :-)

• 2 weeks later...