IGNORED

advice on booking

partytime

just looking for some advise on booking stay in pattaya sometime in june

not sure exactly what date we'll be in pattaya so just gonna book on arrival.

Few people have told me as its low season there will be plenty of accom available in june and we would be better calling into some places when we arrive

to get the best deal... do use think this will be the case ?

also not sure how many nights gonna stay in pattaya so not 100% sure on budget.. roughly 400/700 bht . any advice on places around this price range.

so far i have

irish rover

flipper lodge

cheers

flipper lodge is very nice but will be a minimum of 900-1000 i imagine, as it was 1200+ in high season if you are not fussed on what your room is like (remember you are only sleeping and shagging there) there are plenty of bargains to be had around the 500 baht mark, i personally tend to stay around soi 7 area and usually pay 800 baht a night. there are a couple of hotels on central road ( one across from soi 7) that are reasonable i can recommend the Queen pattaya, stayed there plenty of times, nice enough room, swimming pool etc, good security

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

If the Irish Rover cannot accomadate you just try some of the guesthouses in that area. Billabong (650/750/850THB), 3Som (600/700/800THB), Rockhouse (850THB), Metro Apartments (750/870THB). Or you can try Canterbury Tales (400/500/550/600THB) on Soi Chaiyapoon.

I'm sure I forgot to mention other places, but I hope this is a start.

Have fun!

You shouldn't have many issues finding a place within your budget. It is low season at the moment so you should be able to get a good price for a room.

cheers folks, i'll add those to my list.

was lookng at canterbury tales actually aswel.

anymore spring to mind let me know. thanks again.

also do use think its easier to negotiate a better rate if we just pop into a few different places on arrival ?

thanks

You are already quoting 400-700, not much loser to go from there.

Check some of the guest houses, some are really nice and in your range.

I stayed at Canterbury Tales in July 2010. Even in low season it is often full. Give it a try when you get there--you might get lucky. I noted many hotels in the area had banners up advertising discounts at that time of year.

I got a "walk-in" room at Sawasdee Pattaya hotel for a couple days. On Soi Diana just west of Buakow. 600 B/night including breakfast. Here's a link to my review:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/62533-sawasdee-pattaya-hotel/

I don't think you'll need to negotiate--places will be offering rooms at good prices.

You are already quoting 400-700, not much loser to go from there.

Check some of the guest houses, some are really nice and in your range.

yeah i suppose your right.

I stayed at Canterbury Tales in July 2010. Even in low season it is often full. Give it a try when you get there--you might get lucky. I noted many hotels in the area had banners up advertising discounts at that time of year.

I got a "walk-in" room at Sawasdee Pattaya Hotel for a couple days. On Soi Diana just west of Buakow. 600 B/night including breakfast. Here's a link to my review:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/62533-sawasdee-pattaya-hotel/

I don't think you'll need to negotiate--places will be offering rooms at good prices.

thanks for that. i think i'll give the sawasdee a miss.

must say very good detailed review of the place aswel.

I think Robin's Nest is a good place for something priced at the cheaper end, there is one on Soi Diana and one around the corner off Soi Bakhoa. Priced around 500 a night. I think always better to have a booking even if it is just one night then you could extend your stay if you like it. The website is http://www.robinsnestpattaya.com/index.html

We do get booked up and we have rooms 3A, available from 12th June, 5A available from 15th June, 1C available from 8th June, 3C available from 16th June,

Please see the website for all details and email me for a good deal.

Cheers Dave

Detailed Mat small copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg