Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

April Suites

Tomj

Hi guys,

I have just returned from a fantastic trip to LOS. This time I stayed at April Suites, and I can highly recommend the place.

Location: 10/10. it is situated near the action, but is very quite, so you can sleep at night.

Staff: 10/10. All staff is very friendly and helpful. Most of them even speaks good english.

Room: 9/10. It is new and nice, but also quite small.

Roof top pool: 7/10: it is ok, but a little to small for my taste

Breakfast: 5/10: the selection to choose from is rather small, and I got tired of eating almost the same every morning.

There is no joiner fee for the first girl, but you will have to pay 500 baht, if you like to take a girl more to the room.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/april_suites_pattaya.html

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

Hi guys,

I have just returned from a fantastic trip to LOS. This time I stayed at April Suites, and I can highly recommend the place.

Location: 10/10. it is situated near the action, but is very quite, so you can sleep at night.

Staff: 10/10. All staff is very friendly and helpful. Most of them even speaks good english.

Breakfast: 5/10: the selection to choose from is rather small, and I got tired of eating almost the same every morning.

There is no joiner fee for the first girl, but you will have to pay 500 baht, if you like to take a girl more to the room.

post-46006-0-20568700-1305634213.jpg

post-46006-0-20568700-1305634213.jpg

post-46006-0-87445200-1305634293.jpg

post-46006-0-21489000-1305634335.jpg

post-46006-0-49862400-1305634375.jpg

post-46006-0-92448800-1305634415.jpg

post-46006-0-26858000-1305634454.jpg

post-46006-0-64571000-1305634488.jpg

post-46006-0-84987100-1305634524.jpg

Thanks for the pic mate. :GoldenSmile1:

Baby sister to the August Suites & cheaper.

Please show us & report on your trip ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

Thank for the pictures. Yes the room don't look very big :rolleyes:.

Hope you had a good trip.

Hi guys,

Thanks Tomj for your digest and pics!

At a delta of ca. 200-400 baht (referring to http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/77918-aprilaugust-suites-prices/page__view__findpost__p__1222033) would you prefer April over August Suites?

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_2.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=2&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xDCDFCA&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta&

&event_time=year:2011;month:6;day:23;hour:18;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=The Pattaya Experiment 2.0&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=false&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

Thanks Tomj for your digest and pics!

At a delta of ca. 200-400 baht (referring to http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/77918-aprilaugust-suites-prices/page__view__findpost__p__1222033) would you prefer April over August Suites?

I can't say, as I haven't stayed at August Suites yet.

I booked the hotel via Agoda, and the deal was about 1200 baht per night. It is low season, and it was a promotion, so I guess the price is going up.

There are no prices listed on the hotel's website. Also, it is not clear from the website whether the wi fi is in room, and if so, whether it must be paid for separately. However, it looks like a good place that I might like to stay.

Got this email from April Suites last week......

The best rates in May – September 2011 at April Suites

· 1,300THB/night/no BF for a Standard Room city side (30sq.m)

· 1,600THB/night/no BF for a Deluxe Room (45sq.m no Bathtub)

· 2,150 THB/night/no BF for a Suite (55sq.m with bathtub)

There are no prices listed on the hotel's website. Also, it is not clear from the website whether the wi fi is in room, and if so, whether it must be paid for separately. However, it looks like a good place that I might like to stay.

The wi fi is free in wherever you are in the hotel. If you don't bring your own laptop, you can use the hotels computer in the lobby. No charge!

Yes, it is a good place, and I am going back next month. One of the things I really like, is the location: It is only a 5-8 minutes walk to the Sois (6 in one direction, 7 and 8 in the other). Still there is absolutely no noise. On my first trip I stayed at the Sunshine in Soi 8. I will never do that again.

The wi fi is free in wherever you are in the hotel. If you don't bring your own laptop, you can use the hotels computer in the lobby. No charge!

Yes, it is a good place, and I am going back next month. One of the things I really like, is the location: It is only a 5-8 minutes walk to the Sois (6 in one direction, 7 and 8 in the other). Still there is absolutely no noise. On my first trip I stayed at the Sunshine in Soi 8. I will never do that again.

But there are no prices listed on the website. I sent them an e mail requesting room price and size information but did not receive an answer.

But there are no prices listed on the website. I sent them an e mail requesting room price and size information but did not receive an answer.

I know: The website isn't very informative, and the hotel staff don't answer e-mails. They didn't answer my questions either. It is quite strange, isn't it?

My advice is to book via Agoda. I am pretty sure, you will get a better deal.

I know: The website isn't very informative, and the hotel staff don't answer e-mails. They didn't answer my questions either. It is quite strange, isn't it?

My advice is to book via agoda. I am pretty sure, you will get a better deal.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me the size of the standard and deluxe rooms? Also, Agoda does not list the cost of the rooms in Thai baht. Isn't there another a competitor service to Agoda? I can't remember the name offhand. BTW, I am very leery of using hotels that don't answer questions. My impression is that they are trying to hide something.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me the size of the standard and deluxe rooms? Also, Agoda does not list the cost of the rooms in Thai baht. Isn't there another a competitor service to Agoda? I can't remember the name offhand. BTW, I am very leery of using hotels that don't answer questions. My impression is that they are trying to hide something.

I have the same feeling about hotels not answering questions, but in this case you don't have to worry.

I was in a standard room, and I think the size was about 26 square meters. It is quite small, but it was ok for me. Every room also has a small balcony with a chair.

I never saw the deluxe room, so I can't tell you how big they are.

I don't know if you can book this hotel via another site. Normally I use expedia, but they don't have this hotel on there list. I didn't have any problems with Agoda.

I have the same feeling about hotels not answering questions, but in this case you don't have to worry.

I was in a standard room, and I think the size was about 26 square meters. It is quite small, but it was ok for me. Every room also has a small balcony with a chair.

I never saw the deluxe room, so I can't tell you how big they are.

I don't know if you can book this hotel via another site. Normally I use expedia, but they don't have this hotel on there list. I didn't have any problems with agoda.

Thanks. 26 meters is too small. Since the hotel refuses to answer my question about the size of the deluxe room, I'll have to pass on it. Very strange way to do business.

www.latestays.com list April Suite rooms and propose the Deluxe. You may have a go there. Also, there is a thread going-on about August Suites and April Suites current prices (August and April Suites price thread). It mentions the room size for a Deluxe at April Suite. Price is better than going thru Latestays... An alternative could be to give them a call.

www.latestays.com list April Suite rooms and propose the Deluxe. You may have a go there. Also, there is a thread going-on about August Suites and April Suites current prices (August and April Suites price thread). It mentions the room size for a Deluxe at April Suite. Price is better than going thru Latestays... An alternative could be to give them a call.

Very helpful. Many thanks.

They answered my email that is why I put the price list up .

I received an email from paul this morning those are the prices for my stay from 17th of june til 7th of july

Dear Sir

Greeting from April Suites Pattaya

Thank you very much for your email

According to promotion price at April Suites Pattaya, we can offer special

rate for you for standard room 1,050 baht/night/room no bf.

We look forwards to hearing from you.

The room smaller than August Suites because only 30 Sq.m.

You can stay with one man & one girl in the a room no charge. :unsure: I dont know if that means the second girl is free or she's going to be charged and i dont know what he meant by one man & one girl (me + the girl) or 3 persons per room

With best regards,

Paul

April Suites.

Sent From My BlackBerry®

This makes the rate less than Agoda which is (978+150) less by 78 bahts which makes your last night free and you still got a 500 baht for a short time, It doesnt make a big diffrence but just to keep you guys updated about the prices..

Big

I received an email from paul this morning those are the prices for my stay from 17th of june til 7th of july

This makes the rate less than agoda which is (978+150) less by 78 bahts which makes your last night free and you still got a 500 baht for a short time, It doesnt make a big diffrence but just to keep you guys updated about the prices..

Big

Wow, this is extremely cheap, considering the quality of the accommodation.

BTW you can only take one girl (or man) to the room. You will have to pay extra for the third person.

• 1 month later...

Dear Sir/Madam

Greeting from August Suites/April Suites Pattaya, Thailand

Thank you for your e-mail.

The best rates May - September 2011 at August Suites:

· 1,500THB/night/no BF for a Superior city side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor.

· 1,600THB/night/no BF for a Superior pool side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor.

· 1,950 THB/night/no BF for a deluxe pool side (45sq.m with bathtub).

· 2,500 THB/night/no bf for an Ex – Suites City side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room).

· 2,700 THB/night/no bf for an Ex – Suites pool side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room).

· 3,600 baht no BF Family Suites (80 sq .m one King Bed and Two Twins bed).but not direct to the pool.

The best rates in May – September 2011 at April Suites (New Hotel) behind August Suites:

· 1,050THB/night/no BF for a Standard Room city side (30sq.m)

· 1,300THB/night/no BF for a Deluxe Room (45sq.m no Bathtub)

· 19,50 THB/night/no BF for a Suite (55sq.m with bathtub)

· To include breakfast, there is 100THB/person/night adding into the above rates.

· Transportation from Airport 1,200baht (Private car) included high way Maximum 3 people for one way.

· Transportation from Airport 1,500baht (Van) included high way Maximum 4 people for one way.

· Transportation from Airport 2,000baht (Mini Bus) included high way for one way.

If you would like to make a reservation, please confirm and give us your name, address, telephone no and credit card details and expired date

( Master/Visa Card ) then we will send you the confirmation letter.

For booking, there will be 2,000THB deposit/room charged from your credit card. This deposit is non-refunded for any cancellation.

Best Regard

August Suites

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!