Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flying into UTP from Phuket

EarlyBird

I seem to remember reading something about there not being any transportation from UTP into Pattaya. Does anyone fly into UTP? Shall I book a ride in advance with a driver or my hotel? It would be great to hear about this before booking the flight. Thanks for your help with this piece of info.

How you doin mate yeah no problem flying into that airport and getting a taxi into Pattaya

i've done it many times flying in from Samui when you pick up your bags in the airport

and walk outside you will see 3 or 4 taxi stands there its about 800bht into Pattaya in

taxi or you can share a minibus for 150bht but could take longer to get to your hotel

cause other people in the bus goin to there hotels i got stung one time getting the mimbus

i was the last person they dropped off after driving around dropping other guests to there

hotels depends were your staying really taxi is the way to go get straight there

How you doin mate yeah no problem flying into that airport and getting a taxi into Pattaya

i've done it many times flying in from Samui when you pick up your bags in the airport

and walk outside you will see 3 or 4 taxi stands there its about 800bht into Pattaya in

taxi or you can share a minibus for 150bht but could take longer to get to your hotel

cause other people in the bus goin to there hotels i got stung one time getting the mimbus

i was the last person they dropped off after driving around dropping other guests to there

hotels depends were your staying really taxi is the way to go get straight there

Thanks Delboy66. How far is the airport from town?

Utapoa to Pattaya central about 33ks + or - a few.

800bht is a bit high considering thats what you pay coming from swampa at 130ks

but there isnt the competition.

Can walk out onto suk and get a bus for 30bht...lol

Member since Dec 06.

Utapoa to Pattaya central about 33ks + or - a few.

800bht is a bit high considering thats what you pay coming from swampa at 130ks

but there isnt the competition.

Can walk out onto suk and get a bus for 30bht...lol

Thanks PPT and delboy66. I understand and will probably spend the extra bahts to make it a convenient and quick trip to the hotel. I appreciate the help.