IGNORED

Price of Xanax

dream1302

Hi can anyone tell me the price for a 10 pack of Xanax on the streets in patts these days?

Cheers

I think in a pharmacy, I paid about 200 baht for the 1mg ones.

I paid 250baht in March. Could do with some sending to the UK as I should have bought another couple of packs.

Be careful with these things, can really affect your mood and sleeping habits, they make you feel great for a while, but very addictive, and hard to kick. I was starting to take them everyday, glad i stopped

• 1 month later...

Be careful with these things, can really affect your mood and sleeping habits, they make you feel great for a while, but very addictive, and hard to kick. I was starting to take them everyday, glad i stopped

Totally agree, I use 0.5 mg occasionally on long haul but find it's very hard to get back to reality. Believe it's original a psyco pharmica with time suppressing effect.

Hi can anyone tell me the price for a 10 pack of Xanax on the streets in patts these days?

Cheers

250 baht in many Pharmacies.

Much less with a doctors script. Can be as low as 50 baht with a script.

I do not use it, but a couple of my friends do.

Cheers

200 baht for a pack of 12 but some shops ask for 300 baht.

Alprazolam is the real name xanax is a brand.

200 baht for a pack of 12 but some shops ask for 300 baht.

Alprazolam is the real name xanax is a brand.

Can you tell me where it can be got for 200 baht?

Cheapest I have found around soi LK Metro area is 250 baht.

Cheapest I have found around soi LK metro area is 250 baht.

Try the pharmacy a little towards Second Road from the junction of Soi LK Metro and Soi Diana Inn, She used to sell them for 200 Baht for 10 but I haven't been there for a while. I am about to get them for 160 Baht in some of the darkside pharmacies. As splitpin stated don't over-use them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Try the pharmacy a little towards Second Road from the junction of Soi LK Metro and Soi Diana Inn, She used to sell them for 200 Baht for 10 but I haven't been there for a while....

That is the one I have been to recently and now 250 baht (for me anyway).

I actually do not use them, but bought them for a friend.

Darkside for 160 baht, I guess most things cheaper the other side of the main road.

Cheapest I have found around soi LK metro area is 250 baht.

You can get it for 50 baht more then i pay so not to blow the cover of the shop in Pattaya Klang lets not id it ok. :GoldenSmile1:

I use this to sleep on the plane but be warned do not drink beer on it. :Circle_Sharks:

:001_Thank_You5:

Best ever for plane journeys

Feel much more refreshed than other pills like, mogodon, Valium or stillnox

I take one only and does the job for 9 hours but can wake to eat meals if you want

I don't take them any other time......they are not so easy to get in BKK anymore, you can get them, but most pharmacies reckon they don't have them.

I swear by these for plane journeys. Dubai - BBK, goodnight nurse, waking up on landing in heaven - can't beat it.

Better not get caught in UAE with xanax and no prescription/doctor's note...even at the airport. It is a controlled substance there...might as well have cocaine

You have been lucky so far

I swear by these for plane journeys. Dubai - BBK, goodnight nurse, waking up on landing in heaven - can't beat it.

I have to agree. A few places refuse to sell them though. the addictive qualities make me nervous. One time I just asked the pharmacist for something that would help me sleep on the plane and got something that worked gangbusters. I used them for jet lag for a few days after returning and then threw them out because they were too good and I figured they were addictive as hell.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely correct.

I was having sleeping problems, and a pharmacy in Patts gave me Alprazolam. Half of a 1mg tablet (500 micrograms) worked brilliantly - I slept and there were no after affects. It was the only thing that worked for me - and that is still the case.

I took them regularly for over 6 months but got a bit concerned about doing so. I went and had a chat with my GP who almost fell off her chair. She said that Alprazolam is the sort of thing you buy on street corners in the UK. Apparently, under the NHS, it cannot be prescribed for more than 2 weeks, and then only in extreme situations - e.g. a family bereavement. Also, the tablets available in the UK are 125 and 250 micrograms.

To abbreviate my story, the doc had me coming off these things much too rapidly - just 2 weeks. It gave rise to all sorts of physical and mental problems. I went through a period the likes of which I do not want to experience again.

I also discovered that Alprazolam is a Class C drug, so if I had been found bringing these things back through Heathrow, I think I would have had problems.

My advice - apart from perhaps taking one occasionally to help sleep on the plane, just don't touch them.

Xanax is the no 1 Soi 6 BG snack of choice for drinking and not remembering a damm thing the day after. Apparently great fun in combination with alco... Unfortunately they have no idea what they fuckin with....

Price should be around 200baht per 10 in a blister 1mg. I discovered xanax a couple of years ago and it really helps me when flying from europe to asia. I always combine it with a glass of red wine and then I sleep like a child. There are some things to do always when im in Thailand and that is to get a prescr. G