IGNORED

History created by Man Utd.

Thaihot

Nae bother mate, it's only a bit of banter right. Rafa made some bad buys, ill admit that, he is after all human. But if you look at his net spend over over his 5 years here you will see it was no more than around 30m per season. The problem was he was always having to sell before he could buy, so we never built any squad depth which was lacking. TBH I regard Istanbul as the greatest winning side quite simply because the majority of the team were sub standard, but played out of their skins in that run to the final so I applaud them for that.

Anyway im looking forward to Saturday. Should be a great game, but I hope it's actually a contest and not like in Rome where they literally snuffed them out from the KO. Naturally I want Barca to win, but I want a bit of drama ala Fergie chewing his jaw right of style.

alexfergusonR_468x298.jpg

You would rather see a team from Spain beat a british team ?????

Sad IMO.

There you go another example why the UK is like it is yes ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

No not really, I just don't want to see them get any closer to our European record. Plus I think Fergie is a kunt. Simples.

i know a lot of man u fans but i dont know any that wanted liverpool to win in istanbul,its just the way it is.i would want any team to beat utd and i dont care where they are from.at half time in the istanbul final my phone never stopped ringing mobile and landline with happy man u fans wanting to wind me up,my dads neighbour was banging on the wall, shame a game is two halfs and possibly ET and pens.

What a game, a masterclass from Barca. Just a shame they were not able to give Utd the 5-1 spanking I was hoping for.

Visca El Barca y visca Catalunya!

We are the champions!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice game though and i dont at all make any complaints about the off-side when Man U. equalized to 1-1.

Barcelona-wallpaper-3_small.jpg

Edited by 0069

Everyone has the right to my opinion