Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

History created by Man Utd.

Thaihot

Yesterday Man Utd won there 19th top title in the top english flight.

History was made as they have now won more top division titles than any club.

Well done to Man Utd making history is no easy fate.

Liverpool have 18 & with great respect I believe 19 if a certain spanish tinker had not fucked them up a few years back with taking of Torres or Gerrard when 1-0 up & drew 1-1.

Above all in the English game there is no football club that is fit to be in the same sentence as these 2 outstanding clubs.

37 top division titles & 8 top European Cups between them prove that.

There is also some thing that gives a very common denominator about these 2 clubs historically also & its guys from Scotland right. :GoldenSmile1:

If like me you are a true football fan who loves the beautiful game you have to respect these 2 clubs.

:001_Thank_You5:

Yeah I think you're right to respect Man Utd and Liverpool.

But don't forget Derby County won the old 1st Division twice!!! :P

Cheers

Tony

:Hello: having weighted 26 very long years to see my beloved man utd win the title i would not have believed they would have win 12 in 19 years, even if they never win anything again it has been beyond my wildest dreams, i very well deserved thank you to all at "the theater of dreams" you made mine come true :001_Thank_You5:

It pains me to admit it but I must give credit where it's true. But truth be told I have anticipated it for some time, and I think many other L'Pool supporters will say the same.

But im not really worried in the slightest as im confident under Dalglish and FSG that we can get back to where we belong. The past was ours, the present belongs to Utd but the future is up for grabs. It will become even tighter next season with us and City surely bound to spend more money. Many would say the Utd side that won it this year was not a vintage side, and they will have to look hard to replace players like Giggs and Scholes.

Roll on next season.

PS We still have 5 European Cups

It's a fact that Man Utd have won 19 titles

And Liverpool have won 18 titles

It's also a fact that only 18 titles have made there way back to Old Trafford but 19 titles have made there way back to Anfield

It's a fact that Man Utd have won 19 titles

And Liverpool have won 18 titles

It's also a fact that only 18 titles have made there way back to Old Trafford but 19 titles have made there way back to Anfield

You will have to explain that to me mate as it has gone right over my head. ??????

You will have to explain that to me mate as it has gone right over my head. ??????

It's very simple really

Manchester United first won the league title in 1908. And in 1908 they were not playing at Old Trafford. They didn't start playing at Old Trafford till 1910. So only 18 titles have made there way back to Old Trafford.

Liverpool have won 18 titles and has they have only ever played at Anfield all of those 18 titles have gone back to Anfield. Before Liverpool were formed Everton used to play at Anfield and Everton won there first ever title whilst playing at Anfield. And that's why 19 league titles have made there way back to Anfield's trophy cabinet

It's very simple really

Manchester United first won the league title in 1908. And in 1908 they were not playing at Old Trafford. They didn't start playing at Old Trafford till 1910. So only 18 titles have made there way back to Old Trafford.

Liverpool have won 18 titles and has they have only ever played at Anfield all of those 18 titles have gone back to Anfield. Before Liverpool were formed Everton used to play at Anfield and Everton won there first ever title whilst playing at Anfield. And that's why 19 league titles have made there way back to Anfield's trophy cabinet

Thanks for that info & some super technical history there Sir with your football knowledge.

How old are you even I do not remember 1908. LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for that info & some super technical history there Sir with your football knowledge.

How old are you even I do not remember 1908. LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

I'm old but not old enough to remember 1908....lol

I've been a football fan for a long long time and in my younger days I used to love to read about football. I always used to buy the Rothmans annual football book which was full of facts about all english football teams. So I used to enjoy reading up on football. Nowadays I'm nowhere near as keen on reading up on football as I used to be.

As you get older other stuff takes over like for instance Pattaya. Don't get me wrong I still love football and Everton in particular but I'm not as keen as I used to be

Well done Spurs/WBA & fingers crossed for the Villa! (Fulham's in Europe too!)

yes well done man utd.

Alex Fergusons still a ******* though :)

It was a shallow victory. tongue.gif

You can see money plays a big part in the game on and off the field.

The last 5/10 minutes was a disgrace.wacko.gif

my two bahts worth.sign1.gif

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

30 minutes time guys Sky Sports will show History.

Man Utd will lift the 19th top League trophy & go one a head of the great Liverpool.

So enjoy it football fans history is not made every day.

The best interest today has to be the relegation battle & it will be the best ever IMO.

I think wigan will go down but as a football fan I hope Blackpool stay up & God bless him Ian Holloway is a manager who is entertaining & good for the game with his direct speech & opinion when interviewed.

30 minutes time guys Sky Sports will show History.

Man Utd will lift the 19th top League trophy & go one a head of the great Liverpool.

So enjoy it football fans history is not made every day.

The best interest today has to be the relegation battle & it will be the best ever IMO.

I think wigan will go down but as a football fan I hope Blackpool stay up & God bless him Ian Holloway is a manager who is entertaining & good for the game with his direct speech & opinion when interviewed.

So were you at Old Trafford to watch it

Or did you watch it from the comfort of your armchair

Yesterday I was in my usual seat at Goodison Park to watch the mighty blues beat Chelsea

Well done to Utd for sure - they got the basic right i.e. picked up their home points.

Arsenal won more points away but if you dont win your home games your fu****

Interesting to note that the title was won with the least number of points for 10 years.

All points to a far more "open" title race again next year I think with City and the Dippers likely to be very much in the mix.

Anyone had a bet on a certain "special person" returning to Chelski?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Mourinho has already started buying for next season mate. Got a feeling Benitez is his first choice, if not then Hiddink. Rafa ticks all the right boxes for Roman Abramovich in terms of his record in Europe.

Although Uncle Roman is turning out to be just as much a problem as his money is a solution. He may as well manage them himself. Disgraceful sacking a manager who won the double last year.

So were you at Old Trafford to watch it

Or did you watch it from the comfort of your armchair

Yesterday I was in my usual seat at Goodison Park to watch the mighty blues beat Chelsea

I watched the games all 3 on Sky mate.

I always love to watch the games in Pattaya. :GoldenSmile1:

Your team will balance its books & keep the bank happy I am sure by selling a asset ????? Baines or Jack ??????

Well done to Utd for sure - they got the basic right i.e. picked up their home points.

Arsenal won more points away but if you dont win your home games your fu****

Interesting to note that the title was won with the least number of points for 10 years.

All points to a far more "open" title race again next year I think with City and the Dippers likely to be very much in the mix.

Anyone had a bet on a certain "special person" returning to Chelski?

Not the best winners or the best teams this year IMO.

Utd won it as the rest were shit right.

Amazing season in so many other ways IMO.

The bottom teams took more points from the top teams & Liverpool have turned that corner.

Arsenal need to rethink or change the manager he has gone stubborn & even lost the plot with his ideas & kids.

Chelsea are handicapped in many ways with the owner becoming the new tinker/twat.

Man Utd need to replace Giggs & scholes along with a goal keeper so they must buy right this summer.

Next season is 12 weeks away ???????

Mourinho has already started buying for next season mate. Got a feeling Benitez is his first choice, if not then Hiddink. Rafa ticks all the right boxes for Roman Abramovich in terms of his record in Europe.

Although Uncle Roman is turning out to be just as much a problem as his money is a solution. He may as well manage them himself. Disgraceful sacking a manager who won the double last year.

The Chelsea owner wants Rafa ?????

He must be stupid & mad.

Benitez is a wanker & moans like fuck so how could he work at Chelsea with a boss like Roman ??????

Rafa's record in Europe ?????? One fluke Cup win due to Stevie G & fuck all to do with that Spanish bag of shit.

Rafa is a guy not to touch if you have a big club with multi talented players ask inter Milan ?????

Chelsea's problems were as clear as clear to me they sacked Ray Wilkins for what & yes after that they just lost it on the pitch & the players looked like they were lost & confused.

The Chelsea owner wants Rafa ?????

He must be stupid & mad.

Benitez is a wanker & moans like fuck so how could he work at Chelsea with a boss like Roman ??????

Rafa's record in Europe ?????? One fluke Cup win due to Stevie G & fuck all to do with that Spanish bag of shit.

Rafa is a guy not to touch if you have a big club with multi talented players ask inter Milan ?????

Chelsea's problems were as clear as clear to me they sacked Ray Wilkins for what & yes after that they just lost it on the pitch & the players looked like they were lost & confused.

Your talking tripe mate. A fluke cup? I don't see how getting to 2 finals in 3 years and coming back from 3-0 down in a final can be classed as a fluke. By UEFA's own coefficient raking system they were one of the highest ranked teams in Europe when he was there, and thats even in his last year when they were not even in the CL. I supposed they fluked their way to that did they? Not to mention under him they went to the Nou Camp and beat Barcalona, something that I don't think any other English team has yet managed to replicate. In fact if you look at this seasons current rankings they are still above the likes of Arsenal and REal Madrid, only just behind Bayern Munich in 5th place. No mean feat, whatever scumbag team you happen to follow. :-)

Inter were an ageing side who didn't strenghten at all that summer and lost their wildcard Balotelli. They were already one of the oldest sides around and everyone knows, to be consistently sucessfull you need to add to your winning teams year in year out to maintain that balance. Abramovich is only interested in winning the CL, under Rafa they would have as good as chance as any other top contintal manager. Yes Rafa doesn't like to be told who to buy ect... but he's been itching to manage again in England and now that Kenny is staying he may as well go to Chelsea

Get your facts straight mate.

BTW Here is another little Utd related fact. The actual European Cup they lifted in 99 is actually sitting in the trophey cabinet in Anfield.

Edited by kopite

I watched the games all 3 on Sky mate.

I always love to watch the games in Pattaya. :GoldenSmile1:

Your team will balance its books & keep the bank happy I am sure by selling a asset ????? Baines or Jack ??????

I'm sure that our English owner who's an Evertonian through and through will try his best to give out manager the funds to buy players that will compliment Baines and the young lad Jack. I hope your manager will have better luck next season stopping Rooney and Giggs from straying GoldenSmile1.gif

Nice to see Liverpool people twisted when you give opinion or talk records & facts.

I have always respected Liverpool & as a true football fan seen them for over 40 years.

My point about The Spanish moaner was Stevie G won him his cup & it was a fluke by any standard but his ability as manager is IMO a big doubt.

Koptite believe me your team was fucked by him & he did spend massive money leaving your club well skint right, so IMO you should thank the Lord God that you got King Kenny back & he has worked very quickly to get you back in the groove.

Chill boys only a fucking board.

I'm sure that our English owner who's an Evertonian through and through will try his best to give out manager the funds to buy players that will compliment Baines and the young lad Jack. I hope your manager will have better luck next season stopping Rooney and Giggs from straying GoldenSmile1.gif

Only a wind up.

How can guys be so hot & angry over football.

You know you have a great manager.

Only a wind up.

How can guys be so hot & angry over football.

You know you have a great manager.

dito

Nae bother mate, it's only a bit of banter right. Rafa made some bad buys, ill admit that, he is after all human. But if you look at his net spend over over his 5 years here you will see it was no more than around 30m per season. The problem was he was always having to sell before he could buy, so we never built any squad depth which was lacking. TBH I regard Istanbul as the greatest winning side quite simply because the majority of the team were sub standard, but played out of their skins in that run to the final so I applaud them for that.

Anyway im looking forward to Saturday. Should be a great game, but I hope it's actually a contest and not like in Rome where they literally snuffed them out from the KO. Naturally I want Barca to win, but I want a bit of drama ala Fergie chewing his jaw right of style.

alexfergusonR_468x298.jpg