Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Should I book now for Christmas 2011

lewisfr

How far ahead should I book a flight and hotel the Christmas 2011 for 10 days in Pattaya,do I book it now or leave it to closer the time for a better deal?

I would appreciate any tips and advice.

Edited by lewisfr

I don’t think price will change so if you know where you whant to stay, book now.

You newer know what goes on afther the election in July but I don’t think price at Chrismas will change. Chrismas is allways prime time in PTY.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

I booked 10 days last NYE - on the 30/12/10! Stayed at Residence Garden 1BR apt 1750 baht/night. Plenty of accommodation about.

i think he is talking about booking the flight, not the accommodation. in my experience, booking for christmas is usually cheaper the earlier you book. one word of advice though, dont book with air india, i know somebody who booked with them last june and was told a week before he flew (december) that he didnt have a seat. seems they were selling the seats that people had got cheap to people booking a week in advance for double the price.

i think he is talking about booking the flight, not the accommodation. in my experience, booking for christmas is usually cheaper the earlier you book. one word of advice though, dont book with air india, i know somebody who booked with them last june and was told a week before he flew (december) that he didnt have a seat. seems they were selling the seats that people had got cheap to people booking a week in advance for double the price.

Thanks very much,good advice.

I would book sooner rather than later. It can be a hit or a miss with prices, but xmas is always more expensive. I'm lucky that i can be a little bit flexible with times (within reason) and a couple of days either side of your actual dates can make a big difference.

I would book your flight now coz the prices go up quite a lot, after august the prices are sky high the earlier u book the cheaper

i booked the flight (somewhat amazingly) on 25 December. Emirates Sydney to Bangkok for $567 and return with Jestar for $350. AND Emirates upgraded me to business class too! What a trip.

Sort of depends on how much flight competition and options you have on the route.

Still a bit early I would say, for flights but the specials are just starting to cover December now...

I would book your flight now coz the prices go up quite a lot, after august the prices are sky high the earlier u book the cheaper

Thanks Ive taken your advice and booked the flight and hotel,and I did have trouble getting a half decent hotel near Walking St. as they were all fully booked.

I ended up paying much more than I really wanted to spend and booked Dusit D2,but I thought stuff it you only live once.

Lesson learnt if you go at Xmas book very early.