Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Mangosteen

Shooters asks: Bring us your stuff!

Bruce Mangosteen

Well, Shooters has been open for a bit more than a month now. We are very happy that so many of our friends have stopped in to hang with us, and appreciate the comments and criticisms that everybody has sent our way.

One frequent comment is that the walls look a bit bare. This is true. We look at it like moving into a new house: You can put your family and furniture in there, but it doesn't really become a "home" for a while, until the place begins to fill up with the small knickknacks and other odds and ends that we have which makes the house a home.

We at Shooters are asking all our friends, even those we haven't met yet:

Please bring us your stuff!

We want things from home: Small banners, signs, flags, knickknacks, stickers, memorabilia, etc. We are mostly interested in stuff that hangs on the walls, but we can accomodate a certain number of free-standing items as well. We will set aside areas for the various sorts of stuff you bring, stickers generally in one place, etc. If you have any doubt whether something you want to bring is suitable, please PM me or Sunny Valentine.

Also, please bring us pictures taken in and around the bar. We will have a place for those too.

Please, let me emphasize: While we are generally American-themed, we welcome items from your home wherever that home might be. We want Shooters to be your local in Pattaya, comfortable and relaxing in the same way as your favorite pub at home is.

Thanks very much for helping us make Shooters a great place to hang. It is your place; we look forward to seeing you there very soon.

114841-299.jpg

Located on the entrance to Soi Diamond at Second Road, "the other entrance to Walking Street". We are convenient to the baht bus route, have motorbike parking steps away, and have bike taxis standing right outside our door all night.

We are a no-hassle hostess bar with pretty ladies available to party with. Great rock and blues music played at sensible volumes. Strong cocktails, beers of the world, top end liquors, and (of course) a great selection of shooters, all at reasonable prices. Sports on big-screen TVs. BobsBBQ food is available until late; free food promotions Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are couple-friendly; all are welcome.

Bruce Mangosteen
:P Don't all shout at once... :P

Captain Murgatroyd

I'll bring some stuff over at Xmas, until then :

Make your choice, adverturous stranger;

Strike the bell and bide the danger,

or wonder, till it drives you mad,

What would have followed if you had.

C.S. Lewis : The Magician's Nephew

Bruce Mangosteen
I'll bring some stuff over at Xmas...etc.
Cheers, bro. And, you can strike that bell any time you'd like! :D

Lovolt

I already have a couple of things in mind. See ya in November!!

Peter B

So, how much are you going to pay me for my fine Americana objects of art imported at great expense to your fine establishment ?